At Productboard, we believe in making products that matter – products that not only solve real-world problems but also delight the user. To help us with this mission, we’re looking for a talented Brand & Communications Designer to join our fast-growing team.
We believe that even B2B brands and products should be love-able. And that's exactly where you come in. You will be in charge of our brand's unique narrative and visual identity. You will own the creative expression across various channels and surface areas, and will act as the glue between marketing and product design to deliver a coherent brand identity.
Let’s create products that matter, together.
On a typical day, you will …
- Conceptualize and craft beautiful design experiences that push Productboard’s brand forward in innovative and unique ways
- Collaborate closely with various stakeholders across Design, Marketing, Sales, Product, and People teams, taking projects from the brief to implementation
- Execute a world-class creative expression and bring our brand to life
- Deliver and solicit feedback to continually improve the Productboard brand and raise the quality and craftsmanship of our output
- Create visuals, assets, and materials, including websites, landing pages, eBooks, blog post images, illustrations, infographics, marketing campaigns, presentations, banners, hiring ads, social media assets, email templates, case studies, events, and swag designs
- Act as our brand's ambassador and style champion, working proactively to improve and maintain Productboard’s marketing design system, and oversee the consistency of marketing materials across all communication channels
- Research to find fresh inspiration with an eye on emerging design trends and industry developments
We're looking for a passionate craftsperson, a creative thinker and maker.
- Solid experience with Visual, Graphic, Motion, Brand and Information design, illustrated with a stunning portfolio showcasing innovative and original design solutions
- Strong visual communication and refined aesthetic taste - you've mastered typography, composition, layout, colour theory, and can drive the art direction
- Working knowledge of brand identity application across online and offline touchpoints
- Commitment to top quality - you sweat the details and love implementation challenges
- Ability to thoughtfully communicate your designs and receive feedback gracefully
- Passion for storytelling and communicating even complex concepts elegantly and simply
- Strong collaboration skills, a flexible demeanor, and a friendly approach to working with different types of teams
- Strong sense of ownership, ability to manage the work backlog, plan, estimate, prioritize and execute efficiently
- Positive outlook, fun, creative, and flexible (must be open to some early or late hours as Marketing team is based mainly in San Francisco)
Bonus points for:
- 3D modelling
- Photo and video editing
- Data visualization
- Experience with web development technologies (HTML, CSS, JS)
You can look forward to the following benefits:
💰Competitive compensation, Stock options, Company 401k
📚A budget for your professional development and on-going learning
🏝4 weeks of paid vacation and paid sick days
🍲Free snacks, drinks, and yummy catered lunches every day
🏋Company contribution to Gym & Wellness memberships
🚗 Commuter benefits
🍹Team events, such as happy hours, off-sites, and retreats abroad
❤️ Company contribution and access to best-in-class health benefits and your own headspace membership
Productboard is the product management system of choice for everyone from Avast and Microsoft to rising stars like Metromile and Envoy. In early 2020, we closed our $45M Series-B round, backed by VC giants Sequoia, Kleiner Perkins, Bessemer Venture Partners, and Index Ventures. Headquartered in San Francisco, we are a truly international company, with offices in Vancouver and Prague.
- We are backed by top Silicon Valley investors, giving us access to capital, networks, mentors, and markets
- You’ll enjoy an exciting team atmosphere building a new and complex product
- We iterate quickly and decisions are fast. You’ll have a voice in what we do and see the impact of your work
- With modern offices in San Francisco, Vancouver, and Prague, you can expect occasional travel across the Atlantic post Covid!
About our culture
At Productboard, values aren’t just something we like to talk about, they’re something we live and breathe. We believe in creating a work environment where:
- People feel empowered, supported, and included
- Trust and transparency are built into the way we work
- Creativity, curiosity, and continuous improvement are encouraged and nurtured every day
You can get to know your future colleagues by listening to our People of Productboard podcast, or check out our Instagram profile and People of Productboard FB page for more info about life at Productboard.