Productboard is growing, and so is our recruiting team! We have enjoyed a 30% QoQ revenue growth and over 5,000 customers.
We plan to add another 125+ new employees to our organization over the next 4 months, with a focus on growing our GTM organization.
We need a high-energy Recruiter who shares our philosophy that recruiting top quality talent requires an innovative, out-of-the-box approach and world-class service. We are looking for a utility player who understands all aspects of the business and can take on any role, whether it’s a business role, technical role, or both.
This position reports to the Head of Global Talent and can be based in any major West Coast metro in the USA. You must be comfortable recruiting in a variety of markets across a variety of roles, with a deep strength in Recruiting Marketing, Sales, Sales Engineering and Professional Services talent.
On a typical day, you will …
- Build strong partnerships with hiring managers to support and develop best-in-class recruiting strategies that attract top talent to the company
- Use your creative side to come up with ingenious ways of getting candidates’ attention
- Successfully manage full life-cycle recruiting for a portfolio of requisitions
- Build solid pipelines by fostering long-term relationships with candidates
- Provide a superior experience to candidates and hiring managers
- Guide hiring managers through critical steps in the talent acquisition process
- Partner with various members of people operations team to ensure a great candidate-to-new-hire experience.
- Our Recruiting Toolkit is: Greenhouse, LinkedIn Enterprise, Gem and MixMax.
- You thrive on finding, and then convincing, the best talent in the market to join our amazing team.
- You are a natural matchmaker who revels in the successful union of candidate and position.
- You possess exceptional verbal and written communication skills and you settle for nothing less than excellent.
- Attention to detail is your middle name, and quality your last.
- You have the patience of a tortoise but move at the speed of a hare.
- You have a client service mindset that takes ownership of candidate and hiring manager satisfaction.
- Demonstrated excellence sourcing relevant functional talent with an emphasis on attracting passive candidates.
- 5-7+ years success hiring top talent in a software/technology environment.
- Preferably you have hired a variety of roles across business units, with an emphasis on sales, customer success, marketing and product.
- Skilled at establishing trust and great working relationships with hiring managers.
- Experienced with the full recruiting life-cycle including candidate management and a proven track record of closing candidates.
- Fluency with applicant tracking systems and Google Docs
- Bachelor’s degree required
You can look forward to the following benefits:
💰 Competitive compensation, stock options, company 401k
📚 A budget for your professional development and ongoing learning
🏝 4 weeks of paid vacation and paid sick days
💛 1 Volunteer Day per year for you to help causes close to your heart
🍲 Lunch delivered to your home
🍀 Mental Wellness Program to support your well-being and self-care
🏋 Company contribution to gym and wellness memberships
🚗 Commuter benefits
🍹 Team events, such as happy hours, off-sites, and retreats abroad
❤️ Company contribution and access to best-in-class health benefits and your own Headspace membership
Productboard is the customer-centric product management platform that helps teams get the right products to market faster. Over 5,000 companies, including Microsoft, 1-800-Contacts, and UiPath, use Productboard to understand what users need, prioritize what to build next, and rally everyone around their roadmap. In April 2021, we closed our $72M Series-C round, backed by VC giants like Tiger Global Management, Index Ventures, Kleiner Perkins, Sequoia Capital, and Bessemer Venture Partners. Headquartered in San Francisco, we are a truly international company, with offices in Vancouver and Prague.
- We are backed by top Silicon Valley investors, giving us access to capital, networks, mentors, and markets.
- You’ll enjoy an exciting team atmosphere building a new and complex product
- We iterate quickly and decisions are fast. You’ll have a voice in what we do and see the impact of your work
- We have modern offices in Prague and San Francisco. Expect occasional travel across the Atlantic!
About our culture
At Productboard, values aren’t just something we like to talk about, they’re something we live and breathe. We believe in creating a work environment where:
- People feel empowered, supported, and included
- Trust and transparency are built into the way we work
- Creativity, curiosity, and continuous improvement are encouraged and nurtured every day
You can read more about our culture and company values here
, get to know your future colleagues by listening to our People of Productboard
podcast, or check out our Instagram
profile and People of Productboard
FB page for more info about life at Productboard.
Equal Opportunity Employer Statement
We are an equal opportunity employer and champion of equity. It is our aim to help people from all backgrounds, cultures, and groups realize their full potential at Productboard.
As such, we do not tolerate any discrimination or harassment based upon gender identity, race, color, religion, age, sexual orientation, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status, or any other basis covered by appropriate law.
All aspects of employment including hiring, training, promotion, and terminations are based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We are committed to an inclusive hiring process and provide all candidates with equal opportunity to demonstrate their abilities.
Togetherness is one of our core values and our Diversity Council helps us ensure that we uphold the values of authenticity, humanity, and diversity to create an environment where every human being matters. We are committed to leading by example to drive societal change.