Director, Digital & Performance Marketing
Productboard is the product management system that helps organizations get the right products to market, faster. Designed on the Product Excellence Methodology, Productboard aligns everyone on the right features to build next. Over 4,000 modern product-led companies, like Microsoft, Zendesk, and UiPath use Productboard to understand what users need, prioritize what to build next, and rally everyone around the roadmap. With offices in San Francisco and Prague, Productboard is backed by leading venture capitalists including Sequoia Capital, Bessemer Venture Partners, Kleiner Perkins, Index Ventures, and Credo Ventures.
As the Director, Digital & Performance Marketing - SEO, SEM, you will be responsible for performance marketing and SEO success at Productboard. With a passion for experimentation and the skills for optimization, you will own paid and organic channel strategy and execution to improve the acquisition funnel and drive growth for the business. The ideal candidate will have deep channel expertise, enjoy diving into data to analyze performance and gather insights, and work cross-functionally to drive customer acquisition, ROAS, and ROI.
This position reports to the Head of Demand Generation.
If you are excited to drive digital marketing strategy and execution with a can-do attitude at a fast growing start-up, we’d love to hear from you!
On a typical day, you will...
- Own the strategy, execution, and tracking of paid channels (e.g., SEM, social, remarketing, display, affiliates, ABM) to drive marketing performance in line with revenue goals
- Lead end-to-end planning, development, and execution of paid campaigns across internal and external teams (designers, writers, etc.)
- Implement strategic SEO initiatives to increase organic traffic and conversions
- Develop key channel reports (ROI, LTV, ROAS, and more) to measure campaign performance, and provide regular analysis of performance
- Manage relationships with external vendors and agencies to optimize performance and ensure implementation of best practices
- Drive implementation and improvement of the entire marketing and analytics stack
- Collaborate with internal marketing team to ensure brand-aligned messaging, improve lead quality, and drive customer acquisition, conversion, and awareness
- Drive continuous improvement through experimentation across all elements of advertising - ad copy, CTAs, landing pages, etc.
- Manage channel forecasting and budgeting to meet growth and ROI targets
- 7+ years of experience in marketing or growth, with 5+ years in performance/digital marketing roles in B2B organizations
- Strong metrics-driven track record leading and growing SEO and SEM programs
- Experience with managing ad campaigns across all major channels including SEM/PPC, paid social, review sites, and more
- A history of consistently increasing conversion through A/B testing
- Detailed knowledge and grasp of performance marketing strategies, tactics, and tools
- Understanding of effective SEO strategies and tactics
- Proven ability to consolidate and analyze data from multiple sources (e.g. website, social media, SEM)
- Proficient in relevant marketing operations (Marketo / Saleforce), advertising, and reporting software
- Ability to deliver clear, concise, and reliable reporting on all activities to key stakeholders
- Track record of consistently delivering excellent results in a fast-paced environment
- Growth mindset with results-driven approach to work and strong understanding of acquisition path optimization (testing, measuring, iterating)
You can look forward to the following benefits:
💰 Competitive compensation, stock options, company 401k
📚 A budget for your professional development and ongoing learning
🏝 4 weeks of paid vacation and paid sick days
💛 1 Volunteer Day per year for you to help causes close to your heart
🍲 Lunch delivered to your home
🍀 Mental Wellness Program to support your well-being and self-care
🏋 Company contribution to gym and wellness memberships
🚗 Commuter benefits
🍹 Team events, such as happy hours, off-sites, and retreats abroad
❤️ Company contribution and access to best-in-class health benefits and your own Headspace membership
Productboard is the product management system of choice for everyone from Zoom and Microsoft to rising stars like Metromile and Envoy. In early 2021, we closed our $72M Series-C round led by Tiger Global and participation by our existing investors Sequoia Capital, Kleiner Perkins, Bessemer Venture Partners, and Index Ventures. Headquartered in San Francisco, we are a truly international company, with offices in Vancouver, Prague, and Dublin.
- We are backed by top Silicon Valley investors, giving us access to capital, networks, mentors, and markets
- You’ll enjoy an exciting team atmosphere building a new and complex product
- We iterate quickly and decisions are fast. You’ll have a voice in what we do and see the impact of your work
- With modern offices in San Francisco, Vancouver, and Prague, you can expect occasional travel across the Atlantic!
About our culture
At Productboard, values aren’t just something we like to talk about, they’re something we live and breathe. We believe in creating a work environment where:
- People feel empowered, supported, and included
- Trust and transparency are built into the way we work
- Creativity, curiosity, and continuous improvement are encouraged and nurtured every day
You can get to know your future colleagues by listening to our People of Productboard podcast, or check out our Instagram profile and People of Productboard FB page for more info about life at Productboard.