Integrate with any source
The productboard Notes API allows you to capture product ideas, requests, and feedback from any source and import them as notes on your Insights board.
- Sales and support tools: Collect feedback/requests that have been logged in a CRM or discussed in support tickets.
- Stakeholder feedback tools: Collect feature requests from colleagues via a form you create in a form/survey tool.
- User feedback tools: Consolidate qualitative feedback arriving from end users via NPS tools, feature request widgets, or survey tools.
- Messaging apps for teams: Capture colleague feedback wherever it arises, such as conversations in the company’s messaging app.
- Design tools: Capture feedback left as comments on designs or prototypes in tools like Figma so you can associate them with related feature ideas.
Available on the Team plan and above
SumUp uses the Notes API to capture feedback from Salesforce Service Cloud
Read the full case study
“With productboard, we have a single picture of our big company initiatives, and now with the Notes API we have a single way to get feedback on the products we’re building.”
Partner with us
Would your customers benefit from transferring valuable insights from your solution into productboard? Partner with us! Reach out to email@example.com.
Try these integrations built on the Notes API
- Learn more
Typeform has released a productboard app that can be used to capture results from user surveys or forms used to intake feature requests from colleagues.Learn more
Frame AI automatically categorizes user inputs from common support/CX systems. Now it can push product-related conversations into productboard.Learn more
Get started with the Notes API
The Notes API is available to productboard customers on the Team plan and above.
To get started, workspace admins can generate a developer token from the Integrations page in workspace settings.