Integrate with any source of user insights and product feedback:
- Sales tools: Collect feedback/requests relayed from sales that have been logged in a CRM like Salesforce or Hubspot. (Productboard is also currently working on a native Salesforce integration.)
- Support tools: Collect feedback/requests from support that have been discussed in customer support tickets. (Productboard already supports native integrations with Zendesk and Intercom.
- Stakeholder feedback tools: Collect structured feature requests from colleagues via a form you create in Typeform, Jotform, or Survey Monkey. Include required fields to ensure colleagues provide valuable context behind each feature request.
- User feedback tools: Consolidate qualitative feedback arriving directly from end users via NPS tools or in-app feature request widgets. Capture feedback submitted in user surveys related to feature betas, churn surveys, loss analysis, or explorations of user needs during product discovery.
- Messaging apps for teams: Easily push colleague feedback wherever it arises, such as in a conversation in the company’s chat tool, including Mattermost spotlighted below. (Productboard already supports a native integration with Slack.)
- Design tools: Capture feedback left as comments on designs or prototypes in tools like Figma so you can associate them with related feature ideas.