Productboard is seeking a customer-focused, highly energetic, and experienced individual to join our team as a Solutions Architect responsible for onboarding and enabling our customers at the critical outset of their journey with Productboard. This role will have accountability for ensuring our new customers have the vision, stakeholder involvement and alignment within their organization to make Productboard a success. The Solutions Architect will validate and define the value the customer seeks with Productboard, while defining and executing a specific onboarding and enablement plan to ensure the customer activates Productboard successfully and is set up for long term value.
As part of the Customer Experience integrated team, the Solutions Architect requires proven project management skills, having dealt with implementations of SaaS products for the Enterprise, in addition to technical acumen to navigate hurdles to integrating Productboard within their current tech stack and workflows. The ideal candidate will deliver new process efficiencies and rigor to our onboarding and in doing so increase success rates for our strategic customers in the critical activation process of their Productboard journey.
On a typical day, you will...
- You will coach, onboard and launch customers in the onboarding phase of their Productboard journey in the EMEA region, and occasionally in the North American region as well
- Following the work of the Account Executive, you will work closely with the customer to validate, and where needed, further uncover the customer’s current and desired state alongside establishing key success criteria for their use of Productboard
- You will create and communicate a detailed onboarding and enablement plan with clear success milestones to drive toward attainment of first value for the customer
- You will execute the onboarding, including project planning and training to ensure the customer is successfully utilizing Productboard, ensuring they’re ready for their next stage with a customer success manager
- Using your strong matrix management skills you will ensure we’re identifying and involving the right customer stakeholders needed for Productboard success
- You will develop an extensive working knowledge of Productboard products, services, and best practices. Be the trusted partner for customers on use-case and product functionality
- Advocate for the customer; Provide updates to internal cross-functional partners (Product Management, Product Development, Sales) on customer perspectives, risks, strategic insights, issue resolution activities, executive briefings, and requests
- Possess a strong understanding of Productboard's product roadmap as well as industry trends and best practices; be able to articulate how both align with the customers’ strategies and desired business outcomes
- 2+ years in a customer implementation or onboarding and training role; including managing complex SaaS implementations for Mid market and Enterprise customers
- A strong technical acumen and familiarity working with Jira
- Demonstrated skills in project management and managing customer relationships for a managed services and / or SaaS organization
- Strong oral and written communication skills with the ability to conduct presentations to a large group in English
- Highly motivated and team oriented
- Highly detailed, organized with exceptional follow through
- Experience with salesforce.com and/or customer management analytics software preferred
- 4 year degree preferred
- Excellent English (company communication language)
You can look forward to the following benefits:
💰 Stock options
💻 MacBook Pro + 34″ monitor
📚 Budget for online courses, books, and conferences
🏝 5 weeks of vacation + sick days
❤️ 1 Volunteer Day per year for you to help causes close to your heart
🍲 Free snacks, drinks, and yummy catered lunches every day (or lunch delivered to your home)
💚 shared Headspace account for mindfulness & mental health
🏋 MultiSport card to access sports facilities
🍹 Team events, such as happy hours, off-sites, and retreats
⏱ Flexible working hours and home office
🧒🏻 Parental benefits
🎓 Language lessons
🌁 Opportunity to travel to San Francisco
✈️ Relocation Package for foreign (non-Czech/Slovak) candidates relocating to Prague
Productboard is the product management system of choice for everyone from Avast and Microsoft to rising stars like Metromile and Envoy. In early 2020, we closed our $45M Series-B round, backed by VC giants Sequoia, Kleiner Perkins, Bessemer Venture Partners, and Index Ventures. Headquartered in San Francisco, we are a truly international company, with offices in Vancouver and Prague.
- We are backed by top Silicon Valley investors, giving us access to capital, networks, mentors, and markets
- You’ll enjoy an exciting team atmosphere building a new and complex product
- We iterate quickly and decisions are fast. You’ll have a voice in what we do and see the impact of your work
- With modern offices in San Francisco, Vancouver, and Prague, you can expect occasional travel across the Atlantic!
About our culture
At Productboard, values aren’t just something we like to talk about, they’re something we live and breathe. We believe in creating a work environment where:
- People feel empowered, supported, and included
- Trust and transparency are built into the way we work
- Creativity, curiosity, and continuous improvement are encouraged and nurtured every day
You can get to know your future colleagues by listening to our People of Productboard podcast, or check out our Instagram profile and People of Productboard FB page for more info about life at Productboard.