Senior Compensation Analyst
Location: Remote UK
The Total Rewards Senior Compensation Analyst will partner with the Head of Total Rewards and the People Team to deliver compelling compensation value propositions for the entire company.
They will play a critical role in the implementation of global compensation programs. Additionally, they will assist with the analysis, development, and implementation of existing and new total rewards initiatives, policies, and procedures to drive the achievement of company goals and ensure competitive compensation and programs are in place.
As the Total Rewards Sr. Analyst, you get to...
- Partner with business leaders to design and implement competitive compensation programs that meet the needs of the company.
- Develop, implement, and manage the strategic direction of health and welfare plans, and other benefit/perk programs.
- Provide technical expertise and proactive guidance to monitor and maintain competitive positioning, and to advance and scale Productboard’s compensation and programs to keep pace with the company’s growth.
- Work with external consultants and professional industry organizations to understand and benchmark market practices.
- Manage compensation surveys, conduct related analysis, researche market competitive practices, and recommend new programs or enhancements based on cost/benefit analysis and benchmarking.
- Manage the planning and design of the bi-annual compensation salary planning process.
- Provide counsel on the creation and analysis of job descriptions to ensure internal and external equity.
- Manage the annual open enrollment process, annual renewal, and bidding process for plans, and offerings.
- Make certain that enhancements to retirement programs incorporate the company’s strategic objectives, satisfies legal requirements, and achieves a balance between market practice, employee needs, and the company’s ability to fund the plan.
- Work closely with People Partners to build and maintain compliant programs and procedures.
- Monitor and implements changes to ensure compliance with global regulations.
- Help with open enrollment including communication, employee meetings, and vendor systems interface.
You’ve been there and done this:
- Minimum 3-4+ years of significant experience in Global and Compensation/Total Rewards experience.
- Knowledge of compensation salary planning, incentive programs, equity plans, and market pricing.
- Strong preference for experience working in both private and public company environments.
- Demonstrated proficiency with the MS Office Products and Google apps; including advanced MS Excel/Google Sheets skills.
- Communicates complex compensation practices in simple to understand terms.
- Data-driven and analytical mindset.
- Demonstrated ability to maintain confidential information; strong ethics and integrity.
- Ability to work collaboratively with others in a fast-paced environment.
- Self-starter and results-focused.
- Fearless in moving fluidly between strategy and tactical execution.
- Experienced in applying HR-related legal and compliance knowledge to various business scenarios.
- Remains current on all government regulations involving payroll, including the Fair Labor Standards Act, Americans with Disabilities Act, ERISA, HIPAA, ACA, and other statutory regulations.
- Compiles and audits periodic and special reports on matters for senior HR management.
- Excellent planning, time management, communication, decision-making, presentation, organization, and interpersonal skills.
It would be great if you also have:
- Consulting background from Willis Towers Watson, Aon Hewitt, etc.
- Certified Compensation Professional designation (CCP) or advanced degree.
You can look forward to the following benefits:
💰 Competitive compensation and stock options
📚 A budget for your professional development and ongoing learning
💛 1 Volunteer Day per year for you to help causes close to your heart
🍀 Mental Wellness Program to support your well-being and self-care
🏋 Company contribution to gym and wellness memberships
🍹 Team events, such as happy hours, off-sites, and retreats abroad
❤️ Company contribution and access to best-in-class health benefits and your own Headspace membership
Productboard is a customer-centric product management platform that helps organizations get the right products to market, faster. More than 5,400 companies, including Microsoft, Zoom, 1-800-Contacts, and UiPath, use Productboard to understand what users need, prioritize what to build next, and rally everyone around their roadmap.
With offices in San Francisco, Vancouver, Dublin, Brno and Prague, Productboard is backed by leading investors like Tiger Global Management, Dragoneer Investment Group, Index Ventures, Kleiner Perkins, Sequoia Capital, Bessemer Venture Partners, and Credo Ventures.
In January 2022, we closed our $125M Series D round, which put us into the Unicorn category of companies, with a valuation of $1.7B.
- Join at the golden startup age — established stability of a Unicorn with space for individual impact
- You’ll enjoy an exciting team atmosphere, building a whole new category of software
- You can help change the way that products are built all over the world
- We iterate quickly and decisions are fast. You’ll have a voice in what we do and see the impact of your work
- We are backed by top Silicon Valley investors, giving us access to capital, networks, mentors, and new markets
- We are recognized as one of the hottest tech startups on the market today, named by Forbes magazine and Business Insider as one of the best startup employers to bet your career on and are regularly recognized for our company culture
About our culture
Imagine working in a place where everything matters — most importantly, you. At Productboard, values aren’t just something we like to talk about, they’re something we live and breathe. We believe in creating a work environment where:
- People feel empowered, supported, and included
- Trust and transparency are built into the way we work
- Creativity, curiosity, and continuous improvement are encouraged and nurtured every day
Forming our company values was a group effort, with every employee allowed to contribute. From profit-sharing initiatives, like stock options, to open calendars and communication, we don’t waste time on politics or ego. We champion openness by sharing our goals, success, and failures.
Join colleagues who love what they do and who are invested in their work environment and the future of the company. Help shape our company, culture, and product!
Check out our LinkedIn Life page, Instagram profile, and People of Productboard FB page or listen to our People of Productboard podcast for a real feel of what life is like at Productboard.
Equal Opportunity Employer Statement
We are an equal opportunity employer and champion of equity. It is our aim to help people from all backgrounds, cultures, and groups realize their full potential at Productboard.
As such, we do not tolerate any discrimination or harassment based upon gender identity, race, color, religion, age, sexual orientation, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status, or any other basis covered by appropriate law.
All aspects of employment including hiring, training, promotion, and terminations are based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We are committed to an inclusive hiring process and provide all candidates with equal opportunity to demonstrate their abilities.
Togetherness is one of our core values and our Diversity Council helps us ensure that we uphold the values of authenticity, humanity, and diversity to create an environment where every human being matters. We are committed to leading by example to drive societal change.