Productboard is growing, and so is our People team! We have enjoyed a 50% QoQ revenue growth, having grown to over 5,500 customers strong. We plan to add another 250 employees to our organization in 2022
We need a Compensation Expert with deep expertise in functioning as the go-to person for all things compensation and equity. This role would report to the SVP of People and will take day to day direction from a Sr Compensation Consultant.
We are seeking a part time resource who shares our philosophy that recruiting and retaining top quality talent requires an innovative, out-of-the-box approach and world-class service.
This is a part time temporary position to start, reporting to our People team. This role can be based in any major West Coast metro in the USA.
On a typical day, you will …
- Utilize Compensation practices and principles to provide support to recruiters and talent advisors on new hire sign on bonuses, complicated salary offers and requisitions filled by internal applicants
- Conduct benchmarking analysis to develop pay ranges to maintain the current job architecture and support the strategic growth of the business
- Provide benchmark analysis as needed to assess viability of new job family requests
- Consult with Talent Acquisition and HR Business Partners on complex job offers, promotion recommendations and retention needs
- Participate in the administration of all recurring compensation processes, including quarterly base compensation reviews, annual incentive payments, and ongoing equity grant programs
- Work with compensation team to roll out and support the implementation of all comp programs, corporate projects and initiatives, including maintaining and updating company-wide support documents
- Proficiency with Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Experience in the software / technology space is essential
- 4+ years of directly related Compensation experience in consulting and analyst roles with understanding and experience of tech industry market and trends
- Ability to build strong relationships and credibility with stakeholders and key decision makers
- Solutions oriented, proactive and identifies efficiencies
- Excellent oral and written communication skills with ability to develop and gain support for ideas
- Solid grasp of compensation survey tools like Radford, Compensia and the likes.
Productboard is a customer-centric product management platform that helps organizations get the right products to market, faster. More than 5,500 companies, including Microsoft, Zoom, 1-800-Contacts, and UiPath, use Productboard to understand what users need, prioritize what to build next, and rally everyone around their roadmap.
With offices in San Francisco, Vancouver, Dublin, Brno and Prague, Productboard is backed by leading investors like Tiger Global Management, Dragoneer Investment Group, Index Ventures, Kleiner Perkins, Sequoia Capital, Bessemer Venture Partners, and Credo Ventures.
In January 2022, we closed our $125M Series D round, which put us into the Unicorn category of companies, with a valuation of $1.7B.
- Join at the golden startup age — established stability of a Unicorn with space for individual impact
- You’ll enjoy an exciting team atmosphere, building a whole new category of software
- You can help change the way that products are built all over the world
- We iterate quickly and decisions are fast. You’ll have a voice in what we do and see the impact of your work
- We are backed by top Silicon Valley investors, giving us access to capital, networks, mentors, and new markets
- We are recognized as one of the hottest tech startups on the market today, named by Forbes magazine and Business Insider as one of the best startup employers to bet your career on and are regularly recognized for our company culture
About our culture
Imagine working in a place where everything matters — most importantly, you. At Productboard, values aren’t just something we like to talk about, they’re something we live and breathe. We believe in creating a work environment where:
- People feel empowered, supported, and included
- Trust and transparency are built into the way we work
- Creativity, curiosity, and continuous improvement are encouraged and nurtured every day
Forming our company values was a group effort, with every employee allowed to contribute. From profit-sharing initiatives, like stock options, to open calendars and communication, we don’t waste time on politics or ego. We champion openness by sharing our goals, success, and failures.
Join colleagues who love what they do and who are invested in their work environment and the future of the company. Help shape our company, culture, and product!
Check out our LinkedIn Life page, Instagram profile, and People of Productboard FB page or listen to our People of Productboard podcast for a real feel of what life is like at Productboard.
Equal Opportunity Employer Statement
We are an equal opportunity employer and champion equity. It is our aim to help people from all backgrounds, cultures, and groups realize their full potential at Productboard. We do not tolerate any discrimination or harassment based upon gender identity, race, color, religion, age, sexual orientation, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status, or any other biascovered by appropriate law. All aspects of employment, including hiring, training, promotion, and terminations, are based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We are committed to an inclusive hiring process and provide all candidates with equal opportunity to demonstrate their abilities. Togetherness is one of our core values, and our Diversity Council helps to ensure that we uphold the values of authenticity, humanity, and diversity to create an environment where every person matters. We are committed to leading by example to drive societal change.