We are seeking an experienced, customer value focused leader to lead our EMEA Customer Success business and the customers they serve. You'll develop and implement initiatives to drive the success of our EMEA business across multiple functions and experience levels of customer success, with everything from our Scale experience up to our Enterprise experience. You’ll own performance for the region and work closely with the Regional GM on an integrated go-to-market approach for the EMEA region, ensuring we’re deploying our Success resources in the appropriate places to drive maximum adoption, retention and growth. Reporting to the Global VP Customer Success, you will be a senior member of the Customer Success leadership team.
Let’s make products that matter, together.
On a typical day, you will...
- Overarching responsibility for customer retention of the EMEA business
- Act as the regional lead across our Scale, Commercial and Strategic Customer Success functions, operating in a matrix organization alongside each functional lead
- Hire, coach and support the growth of a team of Customer Success Managers, Customer Success Coaches, Onboarding Specialists and Renewals Managers
- Work collaboratively with each functional lead in our Scale, Commercial and Strategic teams to optimize our success methodology while shaping the team’s practices to deliver optimal outcomes for the region
- Work closely with our GM EMEA to ensure our approach to the entire customer lifecycle is optimized and integrated with Sales to drive customer adoption, retention and growth.
- Own and update a customer retention forecast, updating strategies and re-aligning resources as needed
- Build the regional hiring model and own resource allocation strategies to optimize for efficient growth
- Create and test playbooks and program ideas, tracking results based on defined goals
- Measure the team’s performance and analyze the results of your region to identify areas that are working and those that need improvement
- Provide sponsorship and customer leadership to executive stakeholders at key customers
- Regularly present regional performance and learnings to senior leadership
- Find opportunities to implement 1:many programs that can efficiently and effectively drive customer outcomes at scale
- At least 5 years in a Customer Success leadership role, with experience managing managers
- Experience leading an Enterprise B2B SaaS Customer Success team that works with complex engagements and organizations
- Experience working in a PLG (Product Led Growth) organization, driving bottom up success at scale is very advantageous
- Well versed in working with senior customer executives
- Highly collaborative, works well with those around them to build relationships, rapport and challenge the status quo when needed
- Demonstrated success in owning a renewal forecast, reducing churn and downgrades
- Highly analytical with a proven ability to run experiments and measure the impacts of your initiatives on key metrics such as adoption, retention and expansion.
- Experience building programs to deliver consistent, highly consultative customer success strategies
- A human first leader of high integrity who can execute a vision for the group and plan, hire, lead, and inspire teams to achieve extraordinary results consistently quarter over quarter.
- Experienced leader who’s proven the ability to build a high growth team, and grow the careers and capabilities of those around them
- Experience working with Product Management and Development tools a plus.
You can look forward to the following benefits:
💰 Stock options
📚 Budget for online courses, books, and conferences
🏝 5 weeks of vacation + sick days
❤️ 1 Volunteer Day per year for you to help causes close to your heart
🍹 Team events, such as off-sites and retreats
💚 Shared Headspace account for mindfulness & mental health
🧒🏻 Parental benefits
🎓 Language lessons
🍀 Mental Wellness Program to support your well-being and self-care
🏥 Comprehensive Health Insurance
👨🏼🦳 Pension Contribution
🤒 Illness Protection
💟 Death in Service Benefit
Productboard is a customer-centric product management platform that helps organizations get the right products to market, faster. More than 5,400 companies, including Microsoft, Zoom, 1-800-Contacts, and UiPath, use Productboard to understand what users need, prioritize what to build next, and rally everyone around their roadmap.
With offices in San Francisco, Vancouver, Dublin, Brno and Prague, Productboard is backed by leading investors like Tiger Global Management, Dragoneer Investment Group, Index Ventures, Kleiner Perkins, Sequoia Capital, Bessemer Venture Partners, and Credo Ventures.
In January 2022, we closed our $125M Series D round, which put us into the Unicorn category of companies, with a valuation of $1.7B.
- Join at the golden startup age — established stability of a Unicorn with space for individual impact
- You’ll enjoy an exciting team atmosphere, building a whole new category of software
- You can help change the way that products are built all over the world
- We iterate quickly and decisions are fast. You’ll have a voice in what we do and see the impact of your work
- We are backed by top Silicon Valley investors, giving us access to capital, networks, mentors, and new markets
- We are recognized as one of the hottest tech startups on the market today, named by Forbes magazine and Business Insider as one of the best startup employers to bet your career on and are regularly recognized for our company culture
About our culture
Imagine working in a place where everything matters — most importantly, you. At Productboard, values aren’t just something we like to talk about, they’re something we live and breathe. We believe in creating a work environment where:
- People feel empowered, supported, and included
- Trust and transparency are built into the way we work
- Creativity, curiosity, and continuous improvement are encouraged and nurtured every day
Forming our company values was a group effort, with every employee allowed to contribute. From profit-sharing initiatives, like stock options, to open calendars and communication, we don’t waste time on politics or ego. We champion openness by sharing our goals, success, and failures.
Join colleagues who love what they do and who are invested in their work environment and the future of the company. Help shape our company, culture, and product!
Check out our LinkedIn Life page, Instagram profile, and People of Productboard FB page or listen to our People of Productboard podcast for a real feel of what life is like at Productboard.
Equal Opportunity Employer Statement
We are an equal opportunity employer and champion equity. It is our aim to help people from all backgrounds, cultures, and groups realize their full potential at Productboard. We do not tolerate any discrimination or harassment based upon gender identity, race, color, religion, age, sexual orientation, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status, or any other bias covered by appropriate law. All aspects of employment, including hiring, training, promotion, and terminations, are based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We are committed to an inclusive hiring process and provide all candidates with equal opportunity to demonstrate their abilities. Togetherness is one of our core values, and our Diversity Council helps to ensure that we uphold the values of authenticity, humanity, and diversity to create an environment where every person matters. We are committed to leading by example to drive societal change.