Productboard is seeking a Customer Success Operations lead to support the Customer Success, Services and Support teams by building and maintaining processes and systems, providing reporting and analytics, facilitating internal enablement, and supporting inter-team collaboration and communication.
On a typical day, you will...
- Support our CS Organization by:
- Establish the dashboards, views and reports that allow insight into the teams’ performance and impact against our objectives (for example, CS Scorecard)
- Design and launch processes, workflows, and automations that drive internal efficiencies, up-level the effectiveness of our Customer Success team, and deliver greater value to our customers
- Support additional analytics needs such as Success CSAT program, capacity planning and management
- Collaborate with Data team to build out the reporting capabilities that we need to be successful
- Support our Processes & People
- Ongoing communication, enablement and governance of existing and new processes that impact the CS organization, our customers, and our cross-functional partners (sales, product, marketing)
- Take ownership for communicating to Success leadership the efficiency and efficacy of our Customer Success actions toward business outcomes while making recommendations for improvements
- Collateral management for internal and customer facing materials and programs
- Support our Systems
- Maintain all of the platforms and tools that are utilized by the CS team are integrated and optimized for the processes, reporting and functionality that make us efficient and effective
- Interface with our internal Operations and Development teams to surface Customer Success requirements, and collaborate cross-functionally to design and implement solutions.
- For example, Vitally, Salesforce, Looker, Notion, Zendesk, Slack, Miro, Productboard, Google Drive, Chorus
- 3+ years in a sales or success operations role. Competent in Salesforce administration. Experience with CS systems preferred (gainsight, totango, churnzero, vitally, etc)
- Experience with SaaS oriented Customer success function as outlined above
- Guide customer segmentation strategy, account assignments and maintenance, delivery backlog, and data hygiene for customer health & revenue tracking
- Demonstrated skills in project management and managing customer relationships for a managed services and / or SaaS organization
- Strong oral and written communication skills with the ability to conduct presentations to a large group in English
- Outstanding problem-solving, strategic, and analytical skills combined with excellent eye for process improvement toward clear business outcomes.
- Ability to build effective relationships, listen, communicate, influence, and collaborate cross-team at all organizational levels.
- Highly motivated and team oriented
- Highly detailed, organized with exceptional follow through
- Experience with salesforce.com and customer management analytics software preferred
- University degree preferred
- Excellent English (company communication language)
Productboard is the customer-centric product management platform that helps teams get the right products to market faster. Over 4,000 companies, including Microsoft, 1-800-Contacts, and UiPath, use Productboard to understand what users need, prioritize what to build next, and rally everyone around their roadmap. In April 2021, we closed our $72M Series-C round, backed by VC giants like Tiger Global Management, Index Ventures, Kleiner Perkins, Sequoia Capital, and Bessemer Venture Partners. Headquartered in San Francisco, we are a truly international company, with offices in Vancouver and Prague.
- We are backed by top Silicon Valley investors, giving us access to capital, networks, mentors, and markets
- You’ll enjoy an exciting team atmosphere building a new and complex product
- We iterate quickly and decisions are fast. You’ll have a voice in what we do and see the impact of your work
- With modern offices in San Francisco, Vancouver, and Prague, you can expect occasional travel across the Atlantic!