Customer Success Coach
Location: San Francisco Bay Area or Vancouver Metro
Productboard is seeking a customer-focused, highly energetic, individual to join our team as a Customer Success Coach responsible for onboarding and enabling our large portfolio of customers. This role will act as an advisor for our Sales cohort of customers, and will have a variety of customer facing engagements to help our customers hurdle the challenges preventing them from getting maximum value from Productboard. S/he will be able to think strategically and execute tactically. The ideal candidate will be experienced in leading customer interactions, detail oriented, articulate and credible with the ability to listen effectively and provide clear advice.
As part of the Customer Experience team, the Customer Success Coach requires proven customer facing skills within a SaaS Customer Success, Training or Support team. This individual will work closely with our Customer Success Engagement & Education function to design and lead 1:1 and group user training sessions to make a direct impact on achieving Productboard's customer activation and retention targets. To that end, the Customer Success Coach must approach the customer experience as an ever-improving initiative.
- You will coach and onboard Productboard's SMB, Mid Market or Enterprise customers to ensure they understand how best to use Productboard effectively to meet their goals.
- You will undertake customer discovery to unearth customer objectives so that you can offer a tailored solution to achieve them with Productboard.
- You will will lead regular group webinar trainings to your customers with Q&A to address use-case challenges and make relevant recommendations
- Where needed, you may create content such as recorded videos and guides to educate your customers
- You will monitor the health of your customers and intervene with proactive education when customers are not effectively using Productboard to achieve the value they expected
- Working alongside our Customer Success Marketing Manager, you will test playbooks and new program ideas to drive customer retention upward in our SMB, Mid Market or Enterprise segment
- Advocate for thecustomer; Provide updates to internal cross-functional partners (Product Management, Product Development, Sales) on customer perspectives, risks, strategic insights, issue resolution activities and expansion opportunities
- Possess a strong understanding of Productboard's product, a wide variety of use-cases as well as product management best practices; be able to articulate how both align with the customers’ strategies and desired business outcomes
- At least 2 years in a customer relationship role; either in Customer Success, Training or Customer Support
- Experience working with SaaS / product management teams strongly preferred
- Demonstrated skills in managing customer relationships for a managed services and / or SaaS organization
- Understanding and passion of product management, agile and software development practices a major plus
- A clear and concise communicator, confident and experienced in both 1:1 and group customer presentations
- Demonstrated curiosity that drives you to seek understanding of customer needs and an ability to uncover insights into broader objectives.
- Highly motivated and team oriented
- Organized with exceptional follow through
- Understanding of product management and software tools, in particular Jira, a major plus
You can look forward to the following benefits:
💰Competitive compensation, Stock options, Company 401k
📚A budget for your professional development and on-going learning
🏝4 weeks of paid vacation and paid sick days
💛 1 Volunteer Day per year for you to help causes close to your heart
🍲 Lunch delivered to your home
🏋Company contribution to Gym & Wellness memberships
🚗 Commuter benefits
🍹Team events, such as happy hours, off-sites, and retreats abroad
❤️ Company contribution and access to best-in-class health benefits and your own headspace membership
Productboard is the product management system of choice for everyone from Avast and Zendesk to rising stars like Metromile and Envoy. In addition to our recent $45M Series-B, Forbes Magazine named Productboard 2019's most valued startup of the Czech Republic.
- We are backed by top Silicon Valley investors, giving us access to capital, networks, mentors, and markets.
- You’ll enjoy an exciting team atmosphere building a new and complex product
- We iterate quickly and decisions are fast. You’ll have a voice in what we do and see the impact of your work
- We have modern offices in Prague and San Francisco. Expect occasional travel across the Atlantic!
About our culture
At Productboard, values aren’t just something we like to talk about, they’re something we live and breathe. We believe in creating a work environment where:
You can read more about our culture and company values here, get to know your future colleagues by listening to our People of Productboard podcast, or check out our Instagram profile and People of Productboard FB page for more info about life at Productboard
- People feel empowered, supported, and included
- Trust and transparency are built into the way we work
- Creativity, curiosity, and continuous improvement are encouraged and nurtured every day