Productboard is growing, and so is our People team! We have enjoyed a 50% QoQ revenue growth, having grown to over 5,500 customers strong. We plan to add another 250 employees to our organization in 2022
We need a deeply analytical Talent and People Insight Analyst who shares our philosophy that recruiting and retaining top quality talent requires an innovative, out-of-the-box approach and world-class service. We are looking for a utility player who understands all aspects of the business and can help analyze disparate data sets, building a narrative on trends and recommendations to help guide business decisions.
This is a part time temporary position to start, reporting to our People team. This role can be based in any major West Coast metro in the USA.
On a typical day, you will …
- Design, build and automate key metrics and reports in collaboration with stakeholders and business leaders
- Use analytics to develop insights-driven organization, location, and talent strategies
- Deliver strategic insights and recommendations to help us develop actionable interventions that improve our talent effectiveness; develop and report on metrics that measure success of interventions on an ongoing basis
- Collaborate with People leaders to understand business problems and gather relevant people data to analyze
- Utilize data science methodologies, HR industry knowledge to interpret or predict outcomes related to hiring, employee lifecycle activities, engagement & learning, compensation, and benefits
- Thrive in working in a fast-paced start-up
- Data-driven and highly analytical, you can translate data and insights into meaningful visualizations and stories to drive strategy, action, and decision-making at executive levels, within HR, and with people managers
- Ideally, you will have 3+ years of work experience in a role that involves converting data into actionable insights for business decision making
- 1+ year of experience using Looker, Tableau or other such BI tools?
- Deep expertise in Excel and experience using SQL to analyze data from a database
Productboard is a customer-centric product management platform that helps organizations get the right products to market, faster. More than 5,500 companies, including Microsoft, Zoom, 1-800-Contacts, and UiPath, use Productboard to understand what users need, prioritize what to build next, and rally everyone around their roadmap.
With offices in San Francisco, Vancouver, Dublin, Brno and Prague, Productboard is backed by leading investors like Tiger Global Management, Dragoneer Investment Group, Index Ventures, Kleiner Perkins, Sequoia Capital, Bessemer Venture Partners, and Credo Ventures.
In January 2022, we closed our $125M Series D round, which put us into the Unicorn category of companies, with a valuation of $1.7B.
- Join at the golden startup age — established stability of a Unicorn with space for individual impact
- You’ll enjoy an exciting team atmosphere, building a whole new category of software
- You can help change the way that products are built all over the world
- We iterate quickly and decisions are fast. You’ll have a voice in what we do and see the impact of your work
- We are backed by top Silicon Valley investors, giving us access to capital, networks, mentors, and new markets
- We are recognized as one of the hottest tech startups on the market today, named by Forbes magazine and Business Insider as one of the best startup employers to bet your career on and are regularly recognized for our company culture
About our culture
Imagine working in a place where everything matters — most importantly, you. At Productboard, values aren’t just something we like to talk about, they’re something we live and breathe. We believe in creating a work environment where:
- People feel empowered, supported, and included
- Trust and transparency are built into the way we work
- Creativity, curiosity, and continuous improvement are encouraged and nurtured every day
Forming our company values was a group effort, with every employee allowed to contribute. From profit-sharing initiatives, like stock options, to open calendars and communication, we don’t waste time on politics or ego. We champion openness by sharing our goals, success, and failures.
Join colleagues who love what they do and who are invested in their work environment and the future of the company. Help shape our company, culture, and product!
Check out our LinkedIn Life page, Instagram profile, and People of Productboard FB page or listen to our People of Productboard podcast for a real feel of what life is like at Productboard.
Equal Opportunity Employer Statement
We are an equal opportunity employer and champion equity. It is our aim to help people from all backgrounds, cultures, and groups realize their full potential at Productboard. We do not tolerate any discrimination or harassment based upon gender identity, race, color, religion, age, sexual orientation, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status, or any other biascovered by appropriate law. All aspects of employment, including hiring, training, promotion, and terminations, are based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We are committed to an inclusive hiring process and provide all candidates with equal opportunity to demonstrate their abilities. Togetherness is one of our core values, and our Diversity Council helps to ensure that we uphold the values of authenticity, humanity, and diversity to create an environment where every person matters. We are committed to leading by example to drive societal change.