You, yes you over there
Who we are looking for
You will be responsible for:
- Strategizing, planning, and executing all productboard-driven, 3rd-party, and sponsorship events, such as meet-ups, user groups, trade shows, lunch & learns, workshops, speaking engagements, executive dinners, and partner events.
- Owning event logistics and assets, including budget, brand assets, booth selection and design, swag selection, scheduling CEO meetings and presentations, employee travel and accommodations, etc.
- Leading the coordination and integration of cross-functional teammates and overseeing all aspects of our presence at events
- Refining lead collection and follow-up processes, providing consistent monthly reporting and sharing findings with all productboard employees detailing event performance and overall success metrics for the programs you own.
- 3+ years event planning experience.
- 1+ years experience managing people, especially on remote teams.
- Proven success working with cross-functional teams and external partners, managing budgets, vendors, and agencies, and executing multiple events simultaneously.
- Ridiculously detail-oriented with very strong project management skills.
- Solid understanding of the B2B event landscape.
- Excellent interpersonal, written, and communication skills.
- Ability to multi-task and work well under pressure, with tight deadlines and in a fast-paced environment.
- Available and willing to travel up for out of town events, both domestically and internationally (projected to be between 10-25% of the time).
- Fluent in English.
You possess the following competencies:
- Positive outlook, fun, and flexible (must be open to earlier hours as the extended marketing team is based in Prague).
- Proven creativity in bringing to life new and unique experiences for an emerging brand and broader category. You’re excited about the opportunity to create exclusive events with a personal touch – think the best cocktail party you’ve ever been to, with the flair of United Nations diplomats.
- Results-driven and focused on ROI and learnings. You see events as a tool to drive broader company initiatives, and you tie your work back to larger goals.
- Customer-obsessed and passionate about creating amazing experiences that make a lasting impact on customers and future users.
- Knowledge of Eventbrite, WordPress, Marketo, and Salesforce a plus.
Teamwork makes the dreamwork
Why we make productboard
We started productboard because we are inspired by product leaders who have a vision. We celebrate missionaries who go for the moonshot, who stay up late at night because good enough isn’t for them. They don’t do easy, and they are not put off by failure.
We realized that these remarkable leaders need the right tools to have the pulse of their customers, to stay laser-focused on the most important things, and to bring out the best in their teams. That is why we make productboard. We make product leaders excel in everything they do.
We are not just doing something better in an existing market. At productboard, you will have the unique opportunity to define and dominate a whole new category. Think the early days of Salesforce, Hubspot, and Zendesk. We can’t wait to have you be part of it!
We like to have fun too
We offer competitive benefits:
- Competitive compensation and stock options
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Life insurance and long-term disability insurance
- Subsidized commuter benefits
- 401k plan
- New MacBook Pro (or another notebook of your choice) + 34″ monitor
- Daily catered lunches
- Dog-friendly office
- Generous vacation time
- Professional development & career coaching
- Team events, such as happy hours, off-sites, and retreats
- Employee referral bonuses
And, most importantly, we’ll create an environment where you will love to work.
You will be interacting with our audience of highly engaged and active product experts, from new PMs who will need a lot of help to highly experienced Chief Product Officers. Amongst our customers are some of the best product teams out there – like Zendesk, Intercom, InVision, Metromile, and Envoy, just to name a few.
You will learn literally everything there is to know about product leadership, you will grow, and you will share your expertise with other enthusiastic and like-minded product people.
Our culture is built on trust and transparency and you will be exposed to every step and decision of a fast-growing startup. There is lots to learn, and lots to build.
Congrats on getting this far