Eager to join our mission?
This position is both strategic and execution focused, and will play a pivotal role in driving content engagement and magnifying productboard’s acquisition efforts. The successful candidate will be well-versed in the latest digital technologies and social media trends, exhibit excellent communication skills, and excel at expressing our company’s vision and priorities in a creative way. Streamlining our content distribution efforts and expanding productboard’s social media presence and awareness with increased web traffic and member engagement on relevant platforms will be a constant focus in this role.
If you have a keen eye for strategy and detail and are passionate about telling stories, growing brand awareness, and generating and sharing creative content, we’d love to hear from you!
You will be responsible for:
- Working across a variety of digital platforms to manage social media presence across productboard’s corporate channels
- Writing original copy, curating relevant content, creating, managing, and scheduling posts, responding to and building relationships with our community, and cultivating and growing productboard’s following
- Developing our content distribution strategy to magnify productboard’s acquisition efforts and increase content engagement
- Implementing data-driven methodologies to establish channel-specific engagement goals
- Leveraging channel performance data and insights to inform content creation, optimization, and distribution strategies
- Providing consistent monthly reporting and sharing findings with all productboard employees detailing channel performance and overall success metrics for the programs you own
- 2+ years experience distributing and amplifying content across channels, including organic and paid platforms
- 2+ years applied experience in developing and executing global social media strategies and evangelizing best practices
- Exceptional copywriting, interpersonal, and communication skills
- Ridiculously detail-oriented with very strong project and task management skills
- Expertise in managing and working in corporate instances of Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, and Buffer
- Familiarity with content marketing best practices to drive engagement across the customer journey — from awareness to advocacy
- Ability to work well under pressure and change priorities at a moment’s notice, with tight deadlines and in a fast-paced environment
- Comfortable using data and analytics to set goals, track progress, and optimize outcomes
- Solid understanding of the B2B SaaS landscape
- Willingness to engage in both strategic and tactical work as business needs dictate
- Fluent in English
What we are looking for
You possess the following competencies:
- Positive outlook, fun, and flexible (must be open to earlier hours as the extended marketing team is based in Prague)
- Results-driven and focused on ROI and learnings. You see social media and content as tools to drive broader company initiatives, and you tie your work back to larger goals
- Customer-obsessed and passionate about building relationships and evangelizing productboard’s mission and values
- Interest in product management and understanding of PM roles and requirements a plus
- Knowledge of Google Analytics, WordPress, and Marketo a plus
You will be interacting with our audience of highly engaged and active product experts, from new PMs who will need a lot of help to highly experienced Chief Product Officers. Amongst our customers are some of the best product teams out there – like Zendesk, Intercom, InVision, Metromile, and Envoy, just to name a few.
You will learn literally everything there is to know about product leadership, you will grow, and you will share your expertise with other enthusiastic and like-minded product people.
Our culture is built on trust and transparency and you will be exposed to every step and decision of a fast-growing startup. There is lots to learn, and lots to build.
We offer competitive benefits:
- Competitive compensation and stock options
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Life insurance and long-term disability insurance
- Subsidized commuter benefits
- 401k plan
- New MacBook Pro (or another notebook of your choice) + 34″ monitor
- Daily catered lunches
- Dog-friendly office
- Generous vacation time
- Professional development & career coaching
- Team events, such as happy hours, off-sites, and retreats
- Employee referral bonuses
And, most importantly, we’ll create an environment where you will love to work.
We like to have fun too
What we do beyond shipping features
We take pride in our craft, and we are constantly trying to improve our skills and tooling. We organize internal tech talks, code retreats, and hackathons. We also like to share our experiences with others on various meetups and conferences.
We suck at open source, but we would like to get better, so we started hosting open source hackathons where we order beer and pizza and pair program on fixing bugs from our favorite open source projects (React.js usually 🤓).
But writing code is not the only thing we do. We are social creatures. We like to hang out and discuss things beyond 0s and 1s. We have regular team breakfasts and dinners, but also like to get out of Prague from time to time, so we organize team offsites – both in the Czech Republic and abroad.
After work, we continually find ourselves at nearby Vinograf, Meat&Greet and a whiskey bar in Jindrisska Tower. Every Tuesday we host a beer evening at our office where we invite our +1s and people outside of the company as well – you are invited too! We usually watch how Playstation downloads another batch of updates, discuss our recent attempts to start running again, and listen to Mike’s fresh new playlist on Spotify. We are fun.
Congrats on getting this far