You, yes you over there
Who we are looking for
Productboard is looking for a highly motivated teammate to join us as a Back-office Specialist. We started productboard because we’re inspired by the product leaders who have a vision and see it all the way through to the delight of their customers.
The road to delivering these delightful experiences is an extraordinary one, and that is why we need the real stars in our team. These stars need to be in an environment where everyone will just love to work. To establish that – we need your shiny help. We are looking for a core teammate who would look after the back-office processes properly!
What you’ll be doing:
- Support our super awesome People Ops team
- Help to our kindest Office manager and make her happy too
- You will have your hands on all back-office related activities such as organizing events or onboarding of new starters
- You can make it fun but also we need you to be punctual
- You will run various errands (post office, repair shops, etc.)
- You will ensure that everyone has the assets they need and its function for everyone here
- You will prevent the frustration of our teammates as everything will work properly
- Make sure you know how to install a printer
- You are pretty good at dealing with hardware, where to click, where to go, you bet that you will be the first point of contact for most of us when something goes wrong!
We like to have fun too
What we do beyond shipping features
We take pride in our craft, and we are constantly trying to improve our skills and tooling. We organize internal tech talks, code retreats, and hackathons. We also like to share our experiences with others on various meetups and conferences.
We suck at open source, but we would like to get better, so we started hosting open source hackathons where we order beer and pizza and pair program on fixing bugs from our favorite open source projects (React.js usually 🤓).
But writing code is not the only thing we do. We are social creatures. We like to hang out and discuss things beyond 0s and 1s. We have regular team breakfasts and dinners, but also like to get out of Prague from time to time, so we organize team offsites – both in the Czech Republic and abroad.
After work, we continually find ourselves at nearby Vinograf, Meat&Greet and a whiskey bar in Jindrisska Tower. Every Tuesday we host a beer evening at our office where we invite our +1s and people outside of the company as well – you are invited too! We usually watch how Playstation downloads another batch of updates, discuss our recent attempts to start running again, and listen to Mike’s fresh new playlist on Spotify. We are fun.