Help us to attract the top talents and scale our Prague and San Francisco office! We are growing. And we need to grow fast - faster than ever before.
Your Tech Stack:
- Google Analytics
- Facebook Manager
- Greenhouse 🌿
- Amazing Hiring
- Slack, Notion, Eventbrite, LinkedIn Recruiter
As a member of our recruitment team, your job as an open-minded Talent Marketing Manager, you will be developing, managing and delivering candidate attraction and engagement activities to help out with improving our brand and attracting more talents into our business.
We need you to
- Devise candidate attraction and engagement strategy (review the current channels and suggest the best HR marketing activity)
- Proactively promote the employer branding services and educate our recruitment team
- Analyse the effectiveness of an employer branding's candidate journey and improve the journey from a communication perspective
- Create engaging messaging and reflect and adheres to the relevant brand guidelines
- Be a great cross-functional communicator to be able collaborate within Marketing and People Ops team
- Be independent project manager
- Be data driven and share data, progress within a company
- Find a great copywriter for yourself!
Perks & Benefits
You'll join a diverse and talented team, with plenty of opportunities for personal growth, impact, and learning.
💻MacBook Pro or notebook of your choice + 34″ monitor
📚Budget for online courses, books and conferences
🏝5 weeks of vacation and sick days
🍲Free snacks, drinks, and yummy catered lunches every day
🏋MultiSport card to access sports facilities in Prague.
🍹Team events, such as happy hours, off-sites, and retreats
⏱Flexible working hours and home office
🌉Opportunity to travel to San Francisco
✈️Relocation Package for foreign (non-Czechoslovak) candidates relocating to Prague
🚀 About productboard
productboard is the product management system of choice for everyone from Avast and Microsoft to rising stars like Metromile and Envoy. In addition to our recent $45M Series-B, Forbes Magazine named productboard 2019's most valued startup of the Czech Republic.
- We are backed by top Silicon Valley investors, giving us access to capital, networks, mentors, and markets
- Our experienced senior team provides expertise, mentoring and support.
- You’ll enjoy an exciting team atmosphere building a new and complex product
- We iterate quickly and decisions are fast. You’ll have a voice in what we do and see the impact of your work
- We have modern offices in Prague and San Francisco. Expect occasional travel to the US
🗿 About our culture
Our culture is one of trust and openness, free of workplace politics, and hasty decisions.Thoughtful and transparent collaboration is a value that's integral to our founding principles.