Come and design the future of product excellence with us.
WHY WE MAKE PRODUCTBOARD
We started productboard because we have been inspired by product makers who have a vision. We celebrate missionaries who go for the moonshot, who stay up late at night because good enough isn’t for them. They don’t do easy, and they are not put off by failure.
We realized that these remarkable makers need the right tools to have the pulse of their customers, to stay laser-focused on the most important things, and to bring out the best in their teams. That is why we make productboard. We make product makers excel in everything they do.
Together with you, we have a unique opportunity to define and dominate a whole new category. Think the early days of Airbnb, Salesforce, Marketo, or Zendesk. We can't wait to have you be part of it.
We are seeking an experienced and data-driven cross-functional Senior Digital Marketer focus on designing and executing integrated cross-channel marketing programs that grow user acquisition, drive customer retention, improve the user experience, and drive business performance. The ideal candidate should have experience managing a variety of acquisition and lifecycle marketing programs, expertise in SEO best practices, strong copy-writing skills, and an experimentation mindset.
This role will need someone that can draw on the full spectrum of digital marketing tactics, this role will be charged with designing and implementing digital campaigns that are informed by understanding our ICP and conversion goals. This role will help to identify and define revenue generating campaigns, drive new content creation, and work across marketing teams to bring them to market. We’re looking for a true digital marketing expert who comes with deep knowledge of metrics, Marketo experience and certifications, email nurturing, SEO, SEM, social, content syndication – how they work, how they fit together, and how they collectively drive a highly efficient motion from touch point to transaction and beyond.
You will need to be able to create the end-to-end blueprints for each campaign, connecting marketing strategies to the buyers’ journey. This includes identifying all the necessary assets and deliverables for the campaign, including display ads, search headlines, content assets (infographics, white papers, data sheets, case studies), landing pages, blogs, and sales enablement (battle cards, enablement tools, training).
- Deep Experience with Marketo.
- Collaborate with colleagues across the marketing organization to identify and prioritize opportunities for campaigns.
- Experience with marketing database administration, segmentation, and filtering logic preferred.
- Serve as the core project manager to bring the campaigns to market, including new product releases and launches.
- Execute the campaigns in Marketo, across social media, and other systems and channels.
- Manage key conversion points in the marketing funnel, including email, social media, landing pages, website calls-to-action (CTAs), and lead-generating forms via A/B testing and continuous measurement of performance.
- Create reports on key campaign metrics and performance in Marketo, Google Analytics, and/or Google AdWords.
- BA/BS or equivalent work experience.
- 3+ years of experience in digital marketing and campaign management
- Marketo certified (is a plus)
- Passion for digital marketing and sales
- Experience in a highly dynamic tech B2B company (experience in product management SaaS is a plus)
- Deep knowledge of digital advertising products (display, search engine marketing, search engine optimization) with the ability to learn new technology
- Ability to proactively troubleshoot and find creative solutions
- Prefer experience with Salesforce.com
- Experience in Google Analytics—AdWords and Analytics certifications preferred
- Excellent communicator and creative thinker with an ability to use data to inform all decisions
- Strong, detail-oriented planner with a strategic mindset
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Positive “can-do” attitude
WHAT MATTERS TO US
We are proud of our unique culture and we know it's crucial now at this scaling stage to cultivate it. We truly believe that everyone joining us these days is our "cultural co-founder". You will represent the core values that we believe in and show others what it means to be constantly curious, creative, transparent, and passionate.
Our culture is built on trust and transparency and you will be exposed to every step and decision of a fast-growing startup. There is lots to learn, lots to build. We offer competitive benefits and we'll create an environment where you will love to work.
You'll join a diverse and talented team, with plenty of opportunities for personal growth, impact, and learning.
💰Competitive compensation package, including stock options
❤️Company contribution to medical, dental and vision insurance plans
💻MacBook Pro or notebook of your choice + 34″ monitor
📚Budget for online courses, books and conferences
🏝4 weeks of vacation
🍲Free snacks, drinks, and yummy catered lunches every day
🏋Company contribution to Gym & Wellness memberships
🍹Team events, such as happy hours, off-sites, and retreats abroad!
✈️The opportunity to travel to Prague to spend face-to-face time with the Prague team in their dog-friendly office and explore the city
⏱Flexible working hours and WFH policy