productboard is the product management system that helps organizations get the right products to market, faster. Designed on the Product Excellence Methodology, productboard aligns everyone on the right features to build next. Over 2,500 modern product-led companies, like Microsoft, Zendesk, and UiPath use productboard to understand what users need, prioritize what to build next, and rally everyone around the roadmap. With offices in San Francisco and Prague, productboard is backed by leading venture capitalists including Sequoia Capital, Bessemer Venture Partners, Kleiner Perkins, Index Ventures, and Credo Ventures.
As part of the Customer Experience integrated team, the Scale Customer Success Manager requires proven matrix-management skills and facilitation with other internal cross-functional groups. This individual will work closely with Sales teams to make a direct impact on achieving productboard's financial targets. To that end, the Scale Customer Success Manager must approach the customer experience as an ever-improving initiative. The ideal candidate will deliver new process efficiencies, services and increased revenue opportunities, and identify key drivers for driving customer loyalty and retention.
- You will coach, onboard, launch and manage a book of business and monitor the customer health of those accounts.
- You will find opportunities to implement 1:many programs that can efficiently and effectively drive customer outcomes at scale
- You will test playbooks and program ideas and track results based on defined customer goals
- Develop an extensive working knowledge of productboard products, services, and best practices. Be the trusted partner for customers at scale on use-case and product functionality
- Identify opportunities to expand productboard's product and services footprint for the customer; collaborate with Sales to drive expanding revenue within customer base
- Successfully identify barriers to renewal and, at times, negotiate pricing details
- Advocate for the customer; Provide updates to internal cross-functional partners (Product Management, Product Development, Sales) on customer perspectives, risks, strategic insights, issue resolution activities, executive briefings, and requests
- Possess a strong understanding of productboard's product roadmap as well as industry trends and best practices; be able to articulate how both align with the customers’ strategies and desired business outcomes
- Identify key changes in customers’ business which impacts the delivery of productboard's products and services
- Ensure customers are maximizing productboard's technology solutions and service offerings to maximize their own effectiveness and productivity; Help customers understand gaps and the benefit of engaging fee-based resources to help further their businesses
We need an experienced, empathetic customer focused person with 2+ years in a customer relationship role.
- Successful at managing a book of business made up of SMB and Midmarket customers
- Experience working with SaaS / product management teams strongly preferred
- Demonstrated skills in managing customer relationships for a managed services and / or SaaS organization
- Strong oral and written communication skills with the ability to conduct presentations in a large group
- Highly motivated and team oriented
- Organized with exceptional follow through
- Experience with salesforce.com and/or customer management analytics software preferred
- 4 year degree preferred