- You will coach, onboard, launch and manage a book of business and monitor the customer health of those accounts.
- You will find opportunities to implement 1:many programs that can efficiently and effectively drive customer outcomes at scale
- You will test playbooks and program ideas and track results based on defined customer goals
- Develop an extensive working knowledge of productboard products, services, and best practices. Be the trusted partner for customers at scale on use-case and product functionality
- Identify opportunities to expand productboard's product and services footprint for the customer; collaborate with Sales to drive expanding revenue within customer base
- Successfully identify barriers to renewal and, at times, negotiate pricing details
- Advocate for the customer; Provide updates to internal cross-functional partners (Product Management, Product Development, Sales) on customer perspectives, risks, strategic insights, issue resolution activities, executive briefings, and requests
- Possess a strong understanding of productboard's product roadmap as well as industry trends and best practices; be able to articulate how both align with the customers’ strategies and desired business outcomes
- Identify key changes in customers’ business which impacts the delivery of productboard's products and services
- Ensure customers are maximizing productboard's technology solutions and service offerings to maximize their own effectiveness and productivity; Help customers understand gaps and the benefit of engaging fee-based resources to help further their businesses
We need an experienced, empathetic customer focused person with 2+ years in a customer relationship role.
- Successful at managing a book of business made up of SMB and Midmarket customers
- Experience working with SaaS / product management teams strongly preferred
- Demonstrated skills in managing customer relationships for a managed services and / or SaaS organization
- Strong oral and written communication skills with the ability to conduct presentations in a large group
- Highly motivated and team oriented
- Organized with exceptional follow through
- Experience with salesforce.com and/or customer management analytics software preferred
- 4 year degree preferred
WHAT MATTERS TO US
We are proud of our unique culture and we know it's crucial now at this scaling stage to cultivate it. We truly believe that everyone joining us these days is our "cultural co-founder". You will represent the core values that we believe in and show others what it means to be constantly curious, creative, transparent, and passionate.
Our culture is built on trust and transparency and you will be exposed to every step and decision of a fast-growing startup. There is lots to learn, lots to build. We offer competitive benefits and we'll create an environment where you will love to work.
- We are backed by top Silicon Valley investors, giving us access to capital, networks, mentors, and markets.
- Our experienced senior team provides expertise, mentoring and support.
- You’ll enjoy an exciting team atmosphere building a new and complex product.
- We iterate quickly and decisions are fast. You’ll have a voice in what we do and see the impact of your work.
- We have modern offices in Prague and San Francisco.