Come and design the future of product excellence with us.
WHY WE MAKE PRODUCTBOARD
We started productboard because we have been inspired by product makers who have a vision. We celebrate missionaries who go for the moonshot, who stay up late at night because good enough isn’t for them. They don’t do easy, and they are not put off by failure.
We realized that these remarkable makers need the right tools to have the pulse of their customers, to stay laser-focused on the most important things, and to bring out the best in their teams. That is why we make productboard. We make product makers excel in everything they do.
Together with you, we have a unique opportunity to define and dominate a whole new category. Think the early days of Airbnb, Salesforce, Marketo, or Zendesk. We can't wait to have you be part of it.
We are looking for a highly motivated, data-driven, creative problem solver to join our growing team. This role will report to the Director of Revenue Operation and will be vital in the success of the revenue organization and the company as a whole.
- Partner with Sales, Marketing, Customer Success, Support and Finance organizations to develop new processes and systems to support go to market strategies
- Manage inbound lead flow, sales territories and sales rules of engagement
- Provide visibility and performance tracking to the business by building and maintaining team and company dashboards, reports, QBRs and board decks
- Manage sales compensation process including sales agreement documentation and monthly commission calculations
- Drive operational efficiency with continuous focus on data quality and process improvement
- Create and deliver tool and process training to the end-users and be a go-to subject matter expert for revenue organization
- Expert knowledge of SDFC admin functions
- 3+ years in sales operations, sales strategy or data analytics role
- Expert knowledge of excel and ability to work with large, complex datasets.
- Experience with B2B SaaS sales preferred
- Nice to Have Experience: Business intelligence tools such as Tableau or Looker, Outreach.io, ZoomInfo/Discover Org, Intercom, Chorus.ai
WHAT MATTERS TO US
We are proud of our unique culture and we know it's crucial now at this scaling stage to cultivate it. We truly believe that everyone joining us these days is our "cultural co-founder." You will represent the core values that we believe in and show others what it means to be constantly curious, creative, transparent, and passionate.
Our culture is built on trust and transparency and you will be exposed to every step and decision of a fast-growing startup. There is lots to learn, lots to build. We offer competitive benefits and we'll create an environment where you will love to work.
You'll join a diverse and talented team, with plenty of opportunities for personal growth, impact, and learning.
💰Competitive compensation package, including stock options
❤️Company contribution to medical, dental and vision insurance plans
💻MacBook Pro or notebook of your choice + 34″ monitor
📚Budget for online courses, books and conferences
🏝4 weeks of vacation
🍲Free snacks, drinks, and yummy catered lunches every day
🏋Company contribution to Gym & Wellness memberships
🍹Team events, such as happy hours, off-sites, and retreats abroad!
⏱Flexible working hours and WFH policy