Are you a skilled communicator with a shining personality and a knack for administration? Want to join one of the most energetic and innovative startups in the Czech Republic? Then we want your smiling face to be the first thing that’s seen by all who visit our brand new offices in Karlin!
As a core member of our awesome office team, you'll help foster an atmosphere that’s fun and inviting where everyone will just love to work.
- A B2 English is important (We have 17 nationalities in our team!)
- Administrative experience (Preferably reception)
- You’re a creative problem-solver! We have spur of the moment ad hoc tasks
What you'll do:
- Ensure everything related to the reception desk runs smoothly (approximately from 9 am to 5 pm)
- Guarantee visitors feel warm and welcome
- Make sure meetings rooms are ready and that calendars are maintained
- Errands (post office, repair shops, etc)
- Order stationery
- Book flights and other necessary travel needs
- Cooperate with the office team, Nika & Martin
- Help the People Ops team with interviews scheduling and organization
- Occasional back-office related activities such as event coordination
You'll join a diverse and talented team that loves to learn and is always growing.
- Stock options
- Unlimited supply of snacks, Mate Mate, coffee, and free catered lunches daily
- MultiSport card for working out
- Czech and English language classes
- Dinners, brunches, events with the team and company retreats