Product Marketing Manager
- Prague, Czechia
- Partner with our Product, Growth and Marketing teams to define go-to-market strategies rooted in key insights, product needs, and emerging trends
- Work cross-functionally to constantly suggest, project manage, and design holistic, results-driven campaigns and experiments to drive awareness, improve conversions, and increase product engagement
- Develop deep product understanding, product messaging and positioning that sets us apart from competitors, demonstrates understanding of our customers’ needs, and moves us forward on the path to creating a new category
- Partner with the Sales team to develop and produce impactful enablement resources and arm the team to better position ourselves against other competitors and products, and drive faster sales cycles, larger deal sizes, and healthy conversion rates
- Lead product launches and be a strategic partner to the Product team, with a focus on driving results and a desire to experiment with new channels
- Be the voice of the customer. Document audience needs and pain points, and work with the rest of the team to reflect that perspective in everything we do
- Define our target audiences and buying personas, understand and document the buying process for our solution, and create content and resources that map to the customer journey
- Be comfortable working side-by-side with leaders in the company for key launches and announcements
- 5+ years product marketing experience, ideally at a B2B SaaS company
- Experience leading cross-functional initiatives, communicating your strategy and vision, and driving execution of all tactics (including digital experimentation) to drive awareness, engagement, and product adoption
- Experience working across several aspects of product marketing, including branding and positioning, targeted outreach, Go-to-Market strategy, campaigns, community, content, web, social media, email, events, and sales enablement.
- Strategic, analytical, and data-driven with the ability to leverage insights to better understand our customers, represent the voice of the user, and bring an audience centric perspective into the go-to-market and product development processes
- Strong technical writing skills (meaning you can adapt to the productboard voice and write with the customer in mind), and proven ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment.
- Passion and deep interest in product management—unafraid to dive into the nitty gritty technical details
- Experience working in global teams and collaborating across multiple geographies is a plus
- Positive outlook, creative, and flexible (must be open to later hours as the extended marketing team is based in San Francisco)
- Native proficiency in English
WHAT MATTERS TO US
We are proud of our unique culture and we know it's crucial now at this scaling stage to cultivate it. We truly believe that everyone joining us these days is our "cultural co-founder". You will represent the core values that we believe in and show others what it means to be constantly curious, creative, transparent, and passionate.
Our culture is built on trust and transparency and you will be exposed to every step and decision of a fast-growing startup. There is lots to learn, lots to build. We offer competitive benefits and we'll create an environment where you will love to work.
- 💰Competitive compensation package, including stock options
- 💻New MacBook Pro (or another notebook of your choice) + 34″ monitor
- 📚Budget for books, online courses and conferences
- 🏝Five weeks of vacation
- 🍲Yummy catered lunches daily & regular company brunches
- ☕️Unlimited supply of Mate Mate and coffee
- 🚘Budget for Uber when staying late in the office
- 🏋MultiSport card for working out
- 🌉The opportunity to travel to San Francisco to spend face-to-face time with the SF team in their dog-friendly office and explore the city while staying in the company apartment