Welcome to the age of discovery. Join the top global product management network and work closely with product managers from companies like UiPath, Zendesk, and Avast. Get insights from our customers, understand their problems and challenges, and develop new solutions that will help them make better products.
You will lead one of our product teams, work closely with product designer and engineers and develop new features to improve our product — productboard
- Partner with customer-facing teams and big customers to understand their needs and challenges.
- Own the discovery stage - do the research, conduct user interviews, prioritize and find solutions.
- Be responsible for framing the problem and making sure the solution solves the problem.
- Set the go-to-market strategy.
- Take care of the organization, coordination and delivery plan.
- Mentor other product managers
Who we are looking for
We need an experienced +5 years product manager (last 1+ as a Senior Product Manager) who can coordinate our dual track agile product development.
- You master all product development steps, such as research, prioritization, user interviews, validation and delivery cycle.
- You have experience with SaaS products.
- You have a solid understanding of interaction design.
- Technical background (QA, web development…) is a clear plus
- You can multi task and work on 2-3 initiatives at the same time.
- You are fluent in English.
You'll join a diverse and talented team, with plenty of opportunities for personal growth, impact, and learning.
💻MacBook Pro or notebook of your choice + 34″ monitor
📚Budget for online courses, books and conferences
🏝5 weeks of vacation and sick days
🍲Free snacks, drinks, and yummy catered lunches every day
🏋MultiSport card to access sports facilities in Prague.
🍹Team events, such as happy hours, off-sites, and retreats
⏱Flexible working hours and home office
🌉Opportunity to travel to San Francisco
✈️Relocation Package for foreign (non Czechoslovak) candidates relocating to Prague
productboard is the product management system of choice for everyone from Avast and Zendesk to rising stars like Metromile and Envoy. In addition to our recent $18M Series-A, Forbes Magazine named productboard 2019's most valued startup of the Czech Republic.
- We are backed by top Silicon Valley investors, giving us access to capital, networks, mentors, and markets.
- Our experienced senior team provides expertise, mentoring and support.
- You’ll enjoy an exciting team atmosphere building a new and complex product.
- We iterate quickly and decisions are fast. You’ll have a voice in what we do and see the impact of your work.
- We have modern offices in Prague and San Francisco. Expect occasional travel to the US.
Our culture is one of trust and openness, free of workplace politics, and hasty decisions.
Thoughtful and transparent collaboration is a value that's integral to our founding principles. For us, success is a team sport, so it's important you're a team player.