We understand that it’s design that makes products stand out. Empathize with customers and get your hands dirty in all steps of product discovery and delivery. Let’s design products that matter, together.
You’ll be a part of the whole feature lifecycle and will work closely with product managers, engineers, and customers. We emphasize thorough user research and deep customer insights.
- Join a team of seasoned designers who are eager to learn from each other
- Work in dual-track agile to deliver the product fast
- Spend up to 50% of your time conducting user research and customer interviews
- Do interaction design, prototyping, and sketching
- Test assumptions to pick the best solution for delivery
- Create beautiful visuals
- Get user feedback and love 💓
Who we are looking for
We are looking for designers with a holistic approach to product design with a desire to delight the user.
- You have extensive knowledge of UX design processes and methodology
- You can plan and conduct user research & usability testing
- You are able to effectively communicate research findings, conceptual ideas, and design decisions
- You create wonderful visual designs that exhilarate users
- You can win a debate on checkbox vs. toggle switch in English
You'll join an ambitious international team with opportunities for personal growth and learning.
💻MacBook Pro or notebook of your choice + 34″ monitor
📚Budget for online courses, books and conferences
🏝5 weeks of vacation and sick days
🍲Free snacks, drinks, and yummy catered lunches every day
🏋MultiSport card to access sports facilities (not only) in Prague.
🍹Team events, such as happy hours, off-sites, and retreats
⏱Flexible working hours and home office
🌉Opportunity to travel to San Francisco
✈️Relocation Package for foreign (non Czechoslovak) candidates relocating to Prague
productboard is the product management system of choice for everyone from Avast and Zendesk to rising stars like Metromile and Envoy. We had an $18M Series-A backed by top Silicon Valley investors — giving us access to capital, networks, mentors, and markets.
We listen to and respect each other’s differences because we understand open communication creates more interesting outcomes. For us, success is a matter of teamwork, so it's important you're a team player.
- You’ll enjoy an exciting team atmosphere building a new and complex product
- You’ll never be bored, as we iterate quickly and decisions happen fast
- You’ll have a voice in what we do and see the impact of your work
- Work from our modern offices in Prague and San Francisco and expect occasional travel to the US