productboard is the product management system that helps organizations get the right products to market, faster. Designed on the Product Excellence Methodology, productboard aligns everyone on the right features to build next. Over 2,500 modern product-led companies, like Microsoft, Zendesk, and UiPath use productboard to understand what users need, prioritize what to build next, and rally everyone around the roadmap. With offices in San Francisco and Prague, productboard is backed by leading venture capitalists including Sequoia Capital, Bessemer Venture Partners, Kleiner Perkins, Index Ventures, and Credo Ventures.
- Strategizing, planning, and executing all productboard-driven, 3rd-party, and sponsorship events, such as meet-ups, user groups, trade shows, lunch & learns, workshops, speaking engagements, executive dinners, and partner events.
- Owning event logistics and assets, including budget, brand assets, booth selection and design, swag selection, scheduling CEO meetings and presentations, employee travel and accommodations, etc.
- Leading the coordination and integration of cross-functional teammates and overseeing all aspects of our presence at events
- Refining lead collection and follow-up processes, providing consistent monthly reporting and sharing findings with all productboard employees detailing event performance and overall success metrics for the programs you own.
- 3+ years event planning experience.
- 1+ years experience managing people, especially on remote teams.
- Proven success working with cross-functional teams and external partners, managing budgets, vendors, and agencies, and executing multiple events simultaneously.
- Ridiculously detail-oriented with very strong project management skills.
- Solid understanding of the B2B event landscape.
- Excellent interpersonal, written, and communication skills.
- Ability to multi-task and work well under pressure, with tight deadlines and in a fast-paced environment.
- Available and willing to travel up for out of town events, both domestically and internationally (projected to be between 10-25% of the time).
- Fluent in English.
- Positive outlook, fun, and flexible (must be open to earlier hours as the extended marketing team is based in Prague).
- Proven creativity in bringing to life new and unique experiences for an emerging brand and broader category. You’re excited about the opportunity to create exclusive events with a personal touch - think the best cocktail party you’ve ever been to, with the flair of United Nations diplomats.
- Results-driven and focused on ROI and learnings. You see events as a tool to drive broader company initiatives, and you tie your work back to larger goals.
- Customer-obsessed and passionate about creating amazing experiences that make a lasting impact on customers and future users.
- Knowledge of Eventbrite, Wordpress, Marketo, and Salesforce a plus.