- Build and own programs focusing on user acquisition as well as support our lifecycle marketing strategy, including activation, onboarding, engagement, and retention programs
- Research and evaluate growth opportunities, prioritize the most impactful projects, and evaluate technical requirements for projects and campaigns. Design, implement, monitor, and optimize A/B experiments with data-driven hypotheses to identify new audience opportunities and improve marketing performance.
- Define productboard’s SEO strategy. Set a baseline, perform an on-site technical analysis, and implement processes to increase our organic search traffic, then actively participate in and share ideas for SEO testing experiments
- Help drive the Growth team’s experimentation agenda and roadmap for organic growth marketing efforts across channels. Help our content team prioritize articles, landing pages, and other assets, and partner with our Growth and Data teams to increase campaign performance through better tooling, automation and personalization.
- Report on program performance against top-line business KPIs including acquiring first time users, increasing repeat users, and reducing churn
- Manage audiences, creatives, budget, and integrated campaign execution, including technical setup of experiments and analysis of results
- Maintain a data-driven approach through continual experimentation and optimization to exceed aggressive company goals; utilize a strong background in experiment design and evaluation
- Collaborate with Growth, Marketing, Sales, and Data teams to ensure consistent delivery of high-quality leads
- Regularly communicate performance and results to key stakeholders
- 3-5+ years of demonstrated strategic and tactical experience with user acquisition and SEO programs in B2B SaaS companies
- Deep understanding and expertise in building an SEO strategy and about current SEO best practices (e.g. you’re up-to-date on the latest changes to Google’s search algorithm)
- Extremely analytical and data-driven in how you approach and measure your work. Understanding of A/B testing, ability to draw conclusions from data, and drive to take action accordingly are a must.
- Demonstrated project management experience with ability to indirectly manage and build consensus across diverse, distributed teams
- Proven ability to prioritize, execute, manage, and measure complex projects with multiple stakeholders in a fast-paced environment
- Strong working knowledge of the marketing and sales funnel and process
- Detailed-oriented - you love to manage highly cross-functional, complex projects without making mistakes or missing deadlines
- Excellent verbal, copywriting, and presentation skills with the ability to clearly articulate impact
- Strong project management skills including the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Must be able to thrive in a fast-paced environment with a “roll up your sleeves” attitude
- Experience working for a fast-growing B2B SaaS software company and collaborating across multiple geographies is a plus
- Fluent in English
WHAT MATTERS TO US
We are proud of our unique culture and we know it's crucial now at this scaling stage to cultivate it. We truly believe that everyone joining us these days is our "cultural co-founder". You will represent the core values that we believe in and show others what it means to be constantly curious, creative, transparent, and passionate.
Our culture is built on trust and transparency and you will be exposed to every step and decision of a fast-growing startup. There is lots to learn, lots to build. We offer competitive benefits and we'll create an environment where you will love to work.
💰Competitive compensation package, including stock options