- Prague, Czechia
- You will lead 3 to 10 engineers within a product team (or two), which owns a core part of productboard.
- You will ensure goals and objectives for the team are clearly defined and engineers can participate in the product discovery phase.
- You will coach and mentor your engineers, showing them the next steps in their careers.
- Together with the CTO, Director and other EMs you will discuss, define and implement processes to support a growing team (feedback, growth, team organization, delivery process).
- You will maintain a healthy, collaborative culture in line with the company values as we navigate through hyper-growth.
- You will be actively involved in hiring engineers for your team, making sure it’s well-staffed.
- Personally being the strongest engineer in the team is not your end goal, your main focus is to have a multiplying effect on the team's output.
- To get a better idea of our vision of the role, read the “Role of Management” in the article about Empowered Product Teams from Marty Cagan.
- You have a strong technical background, ideally building complex B2B SaaS products.
- You have a proven track record of substantially impacting the development of complex or fast growing systems.
- You understand devops as culture not as a role.
- You have past experience with leading people.
- You have the ability to align people behind a common goal. You can explain and materialize objectives of the team.
- You are direct but careful with feedback, both given and received. We embrace the approach of Radical Candor.
- You are fluent in English—our team consists of 14+ nationalities.
- We are backed by top Silicon Valley investors, giving us access to capital, networks, mentors, and markets
- You’ll enjoy an exciting team atmosphere building a new and complex product
- We iterate quickly and decisions are fast. You’ll have a voice in what we do and see the impact of your work
- We have modern offices in Prague and San Francisco. Expect occasional travel to the US