About the job
- You will lead 4 to 6 engineering managers in charge of product teams with 40 engineers.
- You will coach, mentor and develop your managers and technical leaders.
- Together with the CTO you will implement modern engineering processes and practices based on Agile.
- You will maintain a healthy, collaborative culture in line with the company values as we navigate through hyper-growth.
- You will be actively involved in hiring engineers and engineering managers.
- We don’t expect you to write or review code regularly. If that is something you’ll miss, this role may not be for you.
We need an experienced “leader of leaders” (CTO, Director of Engineering) who knows how to build a scaling engineering organization.
- You have a strong technical background, ideally building complex B2B SaaS products.
- You have experience with leading engineering teams—ideally from a startup or a scaling company.
- You're seasoned at building processes from the ground up rather than just maintaining an already stabilized mature environment.
- You are a coach and a talent magnet. You empower people to do the best work.
- A strong personal brand in the tech community is a clear plus.
- You are fluent in English—our team consists of 14+ nationalities.
Perks & Benefits
✈️Relocation Package for foreign (non Czechoslovak) candidates relocating to Prague
- We are backed by top Silicon Valley investors, giving us access to capital, networks, mentors, and markets.
- Our experienced senior team provides expertise, mentoring and support.
- You’ll enjoy an exciting team atmosphere building a new and complex product
- We iterate quickly and decisions are fast. You’ll have a voice in what we do and see the impact of your work.
- We have modern offices in Prague and San Francisco. Expect occasional travel to the US