Come and design the future of product excellence with us.
WHY WE MAKE PRODUCTBOARD
We started productboard because we have been inspired by product makers who have a vision. We celebrate missionaries who go for the moonshot, who stay up late at night because good enough isn’t for them. They don’t do easy, and they are not put off by failure.
We realized that these remarkable makers need the right tools to have the pulse of their customers, to stay laser-focused on the most important things, and to bring out the best in their teams. That is why we make productboard. We make product makers excel in everything they do.
Together with you, we have a unique opportunity to define and dominate a whole new category. Think the early days of Airbnb, Salesforce, Marketo, or Zendesk. We can't wait to have you be part of it.
The Director of Demand Generation at productboard is responsible for delivering strategic integrated marketing programs that drive awareness and demand for productboard, grow sales pipeline, and accelerate the sales cycle. The Director of Demand Gen will lead the Demand Gen team and work closely with marketing and sales leadership in the development of impactful marketing programs that generate new, qualified leads while effectively moving along existing pipeline through the sales stages with efficiency.
A successful candidate will have managed a Demand Gen team, and has a proven track record of developing and executing impactful bottom up and top down B2B SaaS marketing programs with a focus on outbound, excellent digital marketing, search, and lead management.
- Continuously develop the Demand Gen organization, evolving services and capabilities to match business needs
- Develop and manage the execution of programs and campaigns in alignment with the company goals
- Work with other marketing teams to extend the reach of marketing automation impact (e.g. pipeline acceleration, lead nurturing, customer retention).
- Scope demand program requirements, budget, resource needs and delivery timeframes based on data
- Closely align and work with local and global teams
- Provide intelligence and guidance to the teams with regards to optimal marketing mix execution to generate new leads and move along existing pipeline, based upon data science
- Drive creation of reporting and analytics insights into top level marketing dashboards across key performance indicators mapped to the demand funnel
- Optimize and standardize demand creation approaches across the organization
- Create a model to track and report on program success and drive continuous improvement
- Partner with product marketing, content marketing, and visual designers to align and optimize all demand-related functions
- Drive continuous performance improvement through continuous testing and data analysis
- Partner with Marketing & Sales Operations to oversee the management and performance of our marketing automation platform and all other marketing & sales tools
- Work with Marketing & Sales Ops to Implement best practices in database management to increase data integrity and market reach across geographies; support marketing database strategy and data requests (e.g. segmentation, list pulls)
- 5-8 years developing and executing strategic B2B demand gen and outbound programs in a B2B, SaaS, and Enterprise environment
- Hands-on experience working with demand generation tools, including marketing automation and lead scoring software, ABM and other demand ops tools
- Exceptional proven collaboration and good relationships across Marketing and Sales Ops and Sales organizationsABM expertDigital/social media savvy
- Has worked with/implemented a B2B organization's demand lead scoring model
- Budget allocation and reporting experience
- Management of communications to multiple complex stakeholder groups at regional, national and international scale
- Has previously selected/overseen creative and demand creation agencies
- Experience and appreciation of local marketing nuances in the approach to different markets
- Testing and optimization experience
WHAT MATTERS TO US
We are proud of our unique culture and we know it's crucial now at this scaling stage to cultivate it. We truly believe that everyone joining us these days is our "cultural co-founder". You will represent the core values that we believe in and show others what it means to be constantly curious, creative, transparent, and passionate.
Our culture is built on trust and transparency and you will be exposed to every step and decision of a fast-growing startup. There is lots to learn, lots to build. We offer competitive benefits and we'll create an environment where you will love to work.
You'll join a diverse and talented team, with plenty of opportunities for personal growth, impact, and learning.
💰Competitive compensation package, including stock options
❤️Company contribution to medical, dental and vision insurance plans
💻MacBook Pro or notebook of your choice + 34″ monitor
📚Budget for online courses, books and conferences
🏝4 weeks of vacation
🍲Free snacks, drinks, and yummy catered lunches every day
🏋Company contribution to Gym & Wellness memberships
🍹Team events, such as happy hours, off-sites, and retreats abroad!
✈️The opportunity to travel to Prague to spend face-to-face time with the Prague team in their dog-friendly office and explore the city
⏱Flexible working hours and WFH policy
productboard is the product management system of choice for everyone from Avast and Zendesk to rising stars like Metromile and Envoy. In addition to our recent $18M Series-A, Forbes Magazine named productboard 2019's most valued startup of the Czech Republic.
- We are backed by top Silicon Valley investors, giving us access to capital, networks, mentors, and markets.
- Our experienced senior team provides expertise, mentoring and support.
- You’ll enjoy an exciting team atmosphere building a new and complex product.
- We iterate quickly and decisions are fast. You’ll have a voice in what we do and see the impact of your work.
- We have modern offices in Prague and San Francisco.