productboard is the product management system that helps organizations get the right products to market, faster. Designed on the Product Excellence Methodology, productboard aligns everyone on the right features to build next. Over 2,500 modern product-led companies, like Microsoft, Zendesk, and UiPath use productboard to understand what users need, prioritize what to build next, and rally everyone around the roadmap. With offices in San Francisco and Prague, productboard is backed by leading venture capitalists including Sequoia Capital, Bessemer Venture Partners, Kleiner Perkins, Index Ventures, and Credo Ventures.
As one of the early hires on the sales operations team, you'll own and help scale reporting analytics within the revenue organization. This role will report to our Director of Revenue Operations.
- Drive development, communication, and adoption of standard metrics and KPIs with each business unit in the revenue organization
- Assist with setting performance targets for individual contributors, teams, and business units
- Be responsible for weekly, monthly and quarterly performance evaluation decks, including monthly all-hands meetings, board decks, weekly team meetings.
- Perform Ad-hoc analysis as needed to help the organization-wide decision-making process
- Proactively work on data quality improvement and develop processes to ensure data accuracy and integrity
- Help foster a data-driven culture of excellence through the organization
- A Bachelor’s Degree in statistics, math, engineering, computer science, economics, business, or a related field.
- 3+ years of hands-on experience working with Salesforce.com, data management, KPI development, and BI reporting management.
- Experience in b2b SaaS standard metrics and benchmarks and direct support of sales organizations, strong understanding of lead lifecycle process
- Excellent data analysis and communication skills
- Experience with Business Intelligence tools, expert knowledge of excel, (Looker experience is a big plus)
NICE TO HAVE
- Expertise in SQL (mysql, postgres, hive, presto) and Python.
- Experience developing and maintaining ETLs