We started productboard because we are inspired by product leaders who have a vision. We celebrate missionaries who go for the moonshot, who stay up late at night because good enough isn’t for them. They don’t do easy, and they are not put off by failure.
We realized that these remarkable leaders need the right tools to have the pulse of their customers, to stay laser-focused on the most important things, and to bring out the best in their teams. That is why we make productboard. We make product leaders excel in everything they do.
We are not a typical tech company consumed by its product and features, we appreciate and value marketing genius. We are not just building a product, we are building a strong brand that resonates with people on the emotional level. A brand with a strong and passionate community and followers.
We are not just doing something better in an existing market. You will have the unique opportunity to define and dominate a whole new category. Think the early days of Salesforce, Hubspot, Zendesk. We can't wait to see what you come up with!
Who we are looking for
You have the heart, mind and skills of user-centered product support and also:
- You wanna fight with us against the stereotypical customer support environment and be part of something that truly matters
- You have at least one year experience in any kind of customer support position
- Your are good at answering multiple questions every day and don’t get easily stressed
- You are excited about new technology, interested in product management and seeking to join us in a tech startup environment
- Having experience with a similar role, it is a plus
- Previous experience with Intercom, Zendesk or similar support software is a plus
- Interact with productboard customers via chat and e-mail and generally educate the customers to be comfortable using the application on their own
- Stay up-to-date on productboard platform features
- Work closely with users, product management, designers, marketing and engineering teams
- Help to write and update customer facing documentation
- Develop a deep knowledge of productboard’s clients, their industries/sectors as well as their business needs
- Learn the productboard platform inside and out
- Have a chance to influence the product decisions based on customers’ needs
- A fast-paced, thrilling and high performing startup environment
- Having conversations with our exceptional customers
- Learning new things and finding creative ways to solve problems
- Help to create something that truly matters
- Being a part of our #love channel, where our customers show us how much they love the product every day!
Are you just as committed to delivering the first effective solution for helping PMs build excellent products? We’d love to hear from you.
What we offer
You'll join a diverse and talented team, with plenty of opportunities for personal growth, impact, and learning.
💻MacBook Pro or notebook of your choice + 34″ monitor
📚Budget for online courses, books and conferences
🏝5 weeks of vacation and sick days
🍲Free snacks, drinks, and yummy catered lunches every day
🏋MultiSport card to access sports facilities in Prague.
🍹Team events, such as happy hours, off-sites, and retreats
⏱Flexible working hours and home office
🌉Opportunity to travel to San Francisco
✈️Relocation Package for foreign (non Czechoslovak) candidates relocating to Prague
productboard is the product management system of choice for everyone from Avast and Microsoft to rising stars like Metromile and Envoy. In addition to our recent $45M Series-B, Forbes Magazine named productboard 2019's most valued startup of the Czech Republic.
- We are backed by top Silicon Valley investors, giving us access to capital, networks, mentors, and markets
- You’ll enjoy an exciting team atmosphere building a new and complex product
- We iterate quickly and decisions are fast. You’ll have a voice in what we do and see the impact of your work
- We have modern offices in Prague and San Francisco. Expect occasional travel to the US