Welcome to the age of the product. Join the top global product management network and work closely with product managers from companies like UiPath, Zendesk, and Avast. Get insights from our customers, understand their problems and challenges, and develop new solutions that will help them make products that matter.
In this role, you will take ownership to provide customer success at scale to our SMB customers using one-to-many enablement methods, including but not limited to email nurture campaigns and webinars to drive customer engagement and retention. You will build reporting, analytics, and systems for the CS organization to improve our ability to make successful customers across all regions and tiers. Reporting to the Director of Customer Success, you will partner hand in hand with the CS leadership team to set and execute the strategy for fast growth.
- Create and manage the engagements for customers across our self service cohorts along their customer journey, ensuring we provide timely resources and enablement
- Work hand-in-hand with Customer Success, Marketing and Growth teams to improve customer retention in our self service business
- Provide systems and processes at scale that other CSMs can utilize across other customer segments to be more efficient in how we drive their success.
- Conduct analysis to identify ways to accelerate launch cycle and improve customer adoption, satisfaction, and retention at scale
- Test playbooks and program ideas and track results based on defined customer goals
- Understand customer use-cases and needs while Improving and leveraging user-facing educational resources
- Assess and flag current and future business risks, brainstorm potential solutions, and track progress towards execution
- Support implementation, roll-out, and training for systems and tools used by customer success team
Who we are looking for
We need someone who is customer-focused, operationally oriented with experience of operationalizing the customer journey across a diverse range of engagements tasks to create new process efficiencies and systems to support a customer success program at scale.
- At least 2 years customer marketing experience at a SaaS company
- Proactively manage the post-sales customer lifecycle & have strong knowledge of customer journey and process management
- Excellent written/oral communications and analytical skills.
- Excellent project and time management skills.
- Proven facility in generating operational dashboards that measure KPIs; experience with customer success platforms and tools a big plus
- Highly motivated and team oriented
You'll join a diverse and talented team, with plenty of opportunities for personal growth, impact, and learning.
💰Competitive compensation package with stock options
💻MacBook Pro or notebook of your choice + 34″ monitor
📚Budget for online courses, books and conferences
🏝4 weeks of vacation
🍲Free snacks, drinks, and yummy catered lunches every day
🏋Company contribution to Gym & Wellness memberships
🍹Team events, such as happy hours, off-sites, and retreats abroad!
✈️Opportunity to travel to Prague
⏱Flexible working hours and home office
productboard is the product management system of choice for everyone from Avast and Zendesk to rising stars like Metromile and Envoy. In addition to our recent $18M Series-A, Forbes Magazine named productboard 2019's most valued startup of the Czech Republic.
- We are backed by top Silicon Valley investors, giving us access to capital, networks, mentors, and markets.
- Our experienced senior team provides expertise, mentoring and support.
- You’ll enjoy an exciting team atmosphere building a new and complex product.
- We iterate quickly and decisions are fast. You’ll have a voice in what we do and see the impact of your work.
- We have modern offices in Prague and San Francisco.
Our culture is one of trust and openness, free of workplace politics, and hasty decisions. Thoughtful and transparent collaboration is a value that's integral to our founding principles. For us, success is a team sport, so it's important you're a team player.