productboard is the product management system that helps organizations get the right products to market, faster. Designed on the Product Excellence Methodology, productboard aligns everyone on the right features to build next. Over 2,500 modern product-led companies, like Microsoft, Zendesk, and UiPath use productboard to understand what users need, prioritize what to build next, and rally everyone around the roadmap. With offices in San Francisco and Prague, productboard is backed by leading venture capitalists including Sequoia Capital, Bessemer Venture Partners, Kleiner Perkins, Index Ventures, and Credo Ventures.
We are seeking a customer-focused, highly energetic, and experienced individual to join our team as a Customer Implementation Manager responsible for onboarding and enabling our high value customers at the outset of their journey with productboard. This role will have accountability for ensuring our most strategic customers trialling productboard have the vision and enablement they need to validate that productboard can meet their business needs. Working hand-in-hand with the Sales team in a pre-sale environment, the Implementation Manager will identify, define and validate success criteria during a customer’s proof of concept phase, while providing training to ensure the customer configures productboard successfully and is set up for long term value once their validation phase is completed.
As part of the Customer Experience integrated team, the Customer Implementation Manager requires proven project management skills, having dealt with complex implementations of SaaS products for the Enterprise, in addition to technical acumen to navigate hurdles to integrating productboard within their current tech stack and workflows. The ideal candidate will deliver new process efficiencies and rigor to our Enterprise onboarding and in doing so increase success rates for our strategic customers in the validation process of their productboard journey.
- You will coach, onboard and launch key strategic customers in the trial phase of productboard prior to becoming a long term customer
- You will work closely with an Account Executive to uncover the customer’s current and desired state and key success criteria for their evaluation
- You will create and communicate a detailed onboarding and enablement plan to drive toward successful validation
- You will execute the onboarding, including project planning and training to ensure the customer is successfully utilizing productboard, meeting their success criteria and ensuring they’re ready for their next stage with a customer success manager
- Using your strong matrix management skills you will ensure we’re identifying and involving the right customer leadership needed for productboard success
- You will develop an extensive working knowledge of productboard products, services, and best practices. Be the trusted partner for customers on use-case and product functionality
- At least 3 years in a customer implementation or onboarding role; including managing complex SaaS implementations for Mid market and large Enterprise customers
- Experience working in a product team strongly preferred
- A strong technical acumen and familiarity working with Jira
- Demonstrated skills in project management and managing customer relationships for a managed services and / or SaaS organization
- Strong oral and written communication skills with the ability to conduct presentations in a large group
- Highly motivated and team oriented
- Highly detailed, organized with exceptional follow through
- Experience with salesforce.com and/or customer management analytics software preferred
- 4 year degree preferred