productboard is the product management system that helps organizations get the right products to market, faster. Designed on the Product Excellence Methodology, productboard aligns everyone on the right features to build next. Over 2,500 modern product-led companies, like Microsoft, Zendesk, and UiPath use productboard to understand what users need, prioritize what to build next, and rally everyone around the roadmap. With offices in San Francisco and Prague, productboard is backed by leading venture capitalists including Sequoia Capital, Bessemer Venture Partners, Kleiner Perkins, Index Ventures, and Credo Ventures.
We are looking for a storyteller who can communicate complex technical ideas in a way that everyone understands; who will find creative ways to connect with an engaged community of product management enthusiasts hungry for impactful, actionable content.
You know you’re our ideal candidate if you’re an excellent and versatile writer, are a self-starter who isn’t afraid to take ownership of your work and contribute new ideas, and are able to thrive in a fast-paced, startup environment.
- Own social media strategy and content calendar, write engaging copy for all social channels
- Strategize, launch, build, and manage an engaged social community via Facebook Groups
- Partner with digital marketing teams to optimize synergies between paid and organic social media efforts
- Manage content distribution strategy, including but not limited to productboard’s weekly email newsletter and engaging with the online product management community
- Regularly write content for multiple channels, including blog posts, ebooks, integrated campaigns, and more
- Analyze and distribute reports on social media performance to internal team and regularly make recommendations, updates and improvements based on findings
- Strong and versatile writing skills (both long and short-form!) with proven experience creating high-quality digital content (please provide writing samples along with your application!)
- Top-notch copyediting and proofreading skills
- Experience with Hootsuite or other social media management platforms
- Familiarity with content marketing best practices
- Is a self-starter with a strong sense of initiative, who isn’t afraid to take ownership
- Ridiculously detail-oriented with very strong project and task management skills
- Experience with long-form digital writing, such as ebooks, whitepapers, gated content, and case studies
- Experience with Wordpress
- Experience building and managing a social community, such as a Facebook or Slack group
- Familiarity with content SEO best practices
- Experience in the B2B SaaS landscape