Why we make productboard
We started productboard because we are inspired by product leaders who have a vision. We celebrate missionaries who go for the moonshot, who stay up late at night because good enough isn’t for them. They don’t do easy, and they are not put off by failure.
We realized that these remarkable leaders need the right tools to have the pulse of their customers, to stay laser-focused on the most important things, and to bring out the best in their teams. That is why we make productboard. We make product leaders excel in everything they do.
We are not just doing something better in an existing market. At productboard, you will have the unique opportunity to define and dominate a whole new category. Think the early days of Salesforce, Hubspot, and Zendesk. We can’t wait to have you be part of it!
We are looking for a talented Brand Designer to join our quickly-growing marketing team, where you will own every aspect of marketing design from concept to production and your work will have a high amount of visibility. You will work alongside other passionate designers, developers, marketers, and content strategists to craft a range of assets that empower productboard’s mission and ensure all design deliverables are cohesive with our brand.
The mission of our team is to build a category-defining brand and have a meaningful impact on productboard’s business by shipping world-class creative. This is a highly collaborative role that will require you to work closely with design and marketing leaders, product teams, and the rest of the productboard team to ship effective marketing projects and campaigns. We’re looking for a creative problem solver who can think strategically but also loves getting into the details that take design from good to great. The ideal candidate for this role is self-motivated, an excellent visual storyteller, and is passionate about creating well-crafted and engaging brand creative.
You’ll be a part of designing the key brand touchpoints for the productboard brand. From early idea development to the refinement of each project, you will leverage your full range of visual design skills to shape the future of Product Excellence.
- Conceptualize and craft beautiful design experiences that push productboard’s brand forward in innovative and unique ways
- Collaborate closely with various stakeholders across productboard, including our Design, Marketing, Sales, Product, and People teams
- Execute world-class creative and bring our brand to life
- Deliver and solicit feedback to continually improve the productboard brand and raise the quality and craftsmanship of our output
- Create visuals, assets, and materials, including websites/landing pages, eBooks, blog post images, infographics, marketing campaigns, presentations, banners, hiring ads, social media, email templates, case studies, events, and swag.
- Improve and maintain productboard’s marketing design system, and regulate the consistency of marketing materials across all communication channels
- 3+ years of relevant experience, preferably for a SaaS application or a marketing/creative agency
- Strong visual and typographic design skills
- Working knowledge of brand identity application across touchpoints
- Committed to craft, sweat the details, and love implementation challenges
- The ability to thoughtfully communicate your designs and receive feedback gracefully.
- A stunning portfolio of visual design projects showcasing innovative and original design solutions
- Solid experience with Visual, Brand, and Print design
- Have a passion for storytelling, an obsession with creativity, and a commitment to craftsmanship
- Strong collaboration abilities, a flexible demeanor, and a friendly approach to working with different types of teams
- Strong sense of ownership
- Positive outlook, fun, creative, and flexible (must be open to some early or late hours as marketing team is based in both Prague and San Francisco)
- Fluent in English
- Motion, video, animation design
- Experience using web analytics to inform design decisions
You'll join a diverse and talented team, with plenty of opportunities for personal growth, impact, and learning.
💰Competitive compensation package with stock options
💻MacBook Pro or notebook of your choice + 34″ monitor
📚Budget for online courses, books and conferences
🏝4 weeks of vacation
🍲Free snacks, drinks, and yummy catered lunches every day
🏋Company contribution to Gym & Wellness memberships
🍹Team events, such as happy hours, off-sites, and retreats abroad!
✈️Opportunity to travel to Prague
⏱Flexible working hours and home office
productboard is the product management system of choice for everyone from Avast and Zendesk to rising stars like Metromile and Envoy. In addition to our recent $18M Series-A, Forbes Magazine named productboard 2019's most valued startup of the Czech Republic.
- We are backed by top Silicon Valley investors, giving us access to capital, networks, mentors, and markets.
- Our experienced senior team provides expertise, mentoring and support.
- You’ll enjoy an exciting team atmosphere building a new and complex product.
- We iterate quickly and decisions are fast. You’ll have a voice in what we do and see the impact of your work.
- We have modern offices in Prague and San Francisco.
Our culture is one of trust and openness, free of workplace politics, and hasty decisions. Thoughtful and transparent collaboration is a value that's integral to our founding principles. For us, success is a team sport, so it's important you're a team player.